2 oz. rye (Forty Creek)
3/4 oz. sweet vermouth (Dolins)
dash of bitters (Angostura)

Cherry garnish and served on the rocks

BOULEVARDIER
1.5 oz bourbon (Woodford Reserve)
1 oz Campari
1 oz Sweet Vermouth (Cinzano)

Pour in a mixing glass filled with ice, stir to dilute a bit and chill, strain and serve up in a cocktail glass. Garnish with twist of orange.

ORANGE ESSENCE

2 oz dark rum (Gosling Black Seal)

1 oz Dubonnet

¾ oz. dry French Vermouth (Dolins)

Dash of Orange Bitters

Twist of an orange slice for garnish

Fill a rocks glass with ice. In a cocktail shaker, stir the rum, Dubonnet, vermouth, and orange bitters. Pour into the glass. Pinch the twist over the drink, rub it around the rim and add it to the cocktail.

Others are: Sazerac, Artillery, Sidecar, Dark 'n Stormy

1 part St. Germaine
1 part Gin of Choice (more citrus is better imo)
1 part Aperol (I've also tried Campari and a Campari Aperol combo...all good)
1/2 lemon juice
pinch of sugar
1-2 dashes of orange bitters depending on test (I like 2 but a couple friends prefer 1).

stir and pour over small amount of ice.

Finally float or mix in an "citrusy" IPA of choice (Sculpin?)...I now always float and keep floating until the IPA is gone.

Green gimlet.... 4 basil leaves muddled in cocktail shaker, 60 ml Whisky (Starward Australian Single Malt), 30 ml lime juice, 15 ml sugar syrup.. shaken with ice until cold, poured over ice in tumbler.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Australiano...30 ml Red Okar (lillypilly/"riberry" liqueur), 30 ml sweet red vermouth..served in tall glass over ice topped up with club soda.

Attachments

• IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Moscow Mule
2 parts vodka
Juice of 1/2 a lime
A couple ice cubes
Fill the rest of your rocker with ginger beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack and Coke

3 ice cubes in a glass
1 part Jack Danial's whiskey
2 Parts Coke (must be Coke and not Pepsi)

Joking aside, I do like a good Old Fashion and a few of the others already listed but don't usually have the ingredients for them around so a Jack & Coke or a Rum & Coke are my got to's if I'm not having a good microbrew.

Rum & coke - mix to your liking

Vodka & Cranberry - same instructions as above

7 & 7 - again same instructions

three ice cubes & two-three fingers of Whiskey

We do not drink many cocktails, but when we do it is usually a Kir vin blanc. The proportions are not exact, all you do is pick a white wine and add some cassis: VERY QUAFFABLE!

Moscow Mule
2 parts vodka
Juice of 1/2 a lime
A couple ice cubes
Fill the rest of your rocker with ginger beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm liking these lately, more so at social gatherings than sitting and sipping at home.

Was at a party recently and gentleman making them used Bourbon (bulleit or tin cup) instead of vodka and added a couple dashes of orange bitters.

I've been drinking martinis these days. 6:1 using a spruce-y gin - a local one (Vikre) or St. George Terroir.

I'm liking these lately, more so at social gatherings than sitting and sipping at home.

Was at a party recently and gentleman making them used Bourbon (bulleit or tin cup) instead of vodka and added a couple dashes of orange bitters.

Yep. A Kentucky Mule

Manhattan ish
1 gallon of Crown
Splash of sweet vermouth
Splash of maraschino juice
2 drops orange bitters
Well maybe not a gallon.

Gin and 'tonic'

Lime if you have it, lots of gin, half tonic, half soda (knocks down the sweetness)

Pick me ups I like;
Dark rum and fresh orange juice
Bloody Mary

Sea captain's special, whiskey sour comes second

Sea captain's special: Quarter of a small teaspoon sugar in a low, wide whiskey glass, 8 to 12 drops of angostura according to taste, roll the glass on the table so that the angostura-sugar lines the wall of the glass, 3-4 large ice cubes, 90 ml/ (2 and a half ounces approx) of rye whiskey, top it up with champagne and add a splash of absinth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom