What's new

Your BEST shot

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I am very partial to two different shots. It would be hard for me to pick a best one.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Yes, it was at about sundown. I have a few different pictures from that day, but I like that one the best. That is a raw picture without the help of photoshop

I'm not a full-time photographer for my newspaper, I'm a writer. But writing and shooting the same assignment while I was a freelancer got my foot in the door here, so I still shoot on occasion. Yesterday was the first day of school for a Catholic school near here. We sometimes run large photos on the top of our fold with the nameplate of the paper inset in the picture and this was my first entry to the half of the fold club!

$IMG_5072.jpg

Some nice shots here...you guys are good!

My humble contribution. I've got quite a few shots that I like a lot, but I keep coming back to this one. It was shot outside the Broad Street Market in Harrisburg, PA. Not sure what was going on, but it makes an interesting story.

The Payoff

$p598313922-4.jpg
pencil.png

I'm fond of this one. I was down at Traralgon in regional Victoria for work a few years back. Not a lot to do at night, particulary mid-week so I took the DSLR out for a couple of sessions. If I can find them I've got one or two of the powerstations around there I don't mind as well.

$Traralgon Road.jpg

View upwards in the stairwell of the Ponce Inlet lighthouse, Ponce Inlet FL. It was a fairly overcast day (sadly, external shots didn't capture the beauty of the 'Venetian red' paint), but for some reason I really loved this one shot, with the gentle interplay of light and shadow from the windows...
proxy.php

A little guy (or gal) showed up in our garden today:

proxy.php

And here's one from a camping trip earlier this summer:

proxy.php

Top Bottom