What's new

Your BEST shot

Not my best but i thought i was cool to have it on my backyard table, while i was enjoying a smoke.

proxy.php

Some really nice photos in this thread.

I'm no expert photographer and I often just shoot in auto mode. Only just picked up a Pana G2 DSLR and really must learn to use it properly , so some of these are just a point and shoot.

No real single best shot but here's some that I really like and define moments to me, and they normally seem to be holidays, perhaps I've got different "eyes" on when on holiday. :smile:

No processing except b/w ( most of my favourite are taken in colour but then just scream black and white when I see them ) , and maybe a big of straightening ( I swear that every digicam I've got has a crooked sensor in it :lol:) ......

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Here is a few of my favorite photographs. You can see more at www.SloanGallery.com.

The is actually an image of me made by a very good friend of mine. This is on Oahu, Hawai'i with Keahi Mount (Diamond Head) and Honolulu in the background.
proxy.php

This photograph I made on a trip to Arizona. It was taken on Sunizona road south of Wilcox.
proxy.php

Here is a photograph made on a military marksmanship qualification range in Kansas. Depicted it an M4 rifle with an M203 Grenade Launcher attached.
proxy.php

Finally, another photograph made on Oahu, Hawai'i near Ka'a'awa. Even the bust stops in Hawai'i are beautiful.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Still waiting for a picture I'm really proud of. I quite like what's going on in this tiger shot though.
$TigerKids.jpg

Tower of London, with camera resting on a wall and 2s shutter speed.
$TowerOfLondon.jpg

Top Bottom