What's new

Yardley Shaving Soap

Mark, Good catch. There was no live link posted. I didn't catch that. With all the "discussion" happening in this thread I assumed it to be so.

I hereby declare this thread "much ado about nothing."

I hereby declare it as something that shouldn't be done irrespective of the TOU letter of the law. The reasoning of the rule was laid out, and it is to avoid exactly all the things discussed here. The spirit of that rule was violated. What if a seller makes a habit of doing similar things discussing but not linking his sales?

And no, I'm not a new mod awaiting my tag. Just expressing my opinion.

I hereby declare it as something that shouldn't be done irrespective of the TOU letter of the law. The reasoning of the rule was laid out, and it is to avoid exactly all the things discussed here. The spirit of that rule was violated. What if a seller makes a habit of doing similar things discussing but not linking his sales?

As the OP who caused this dust-up, I agree with Rich's comments.

If referencing an EBay auction is going to create disturbance, I believe that this should be defined within the forum's rules. I did not think for a minute that even referencing an EBay auction would cause this amount of controversy.

Having this reviewed by the Moderator team would hopefully prevent some other inadvertent EBay noob like myself from being the forum donkey over several days.

- Rusty "I Come In Peace" Jackknife

Sounds like fancy lawyer talk right there. :001_rolle

Top Bottom