What's new

Wunderbar!

As most of you already know Joe from Italian Barber has released his newest addition to his amazing list of razors called the UNDERBAR. I was one of the lucky individuals that was scooped one up and have been using it steady for the last 2 weeks. Im here to tell you that this razor has blown my mind!!! I know we have all heard this before this may be the perfect razor and if Joe somehow figures out how to make a better razor, id be blown away. Prior to swiping over to DE shaving i was one of the common ingrown hairs, bad neck irritation and all the fun stuff that comes with cartige shaving. Once i switched over to the good side ( it was suppose to be the cheaper option too, but we all know what happens) i still had some minor neck and ingrown issues, but this razor fixed every issue I've ever had with sharing. NOW people are probably saying you haven't tried this razor or that razor, I've been lucky enough to try most of the Prototype razors including the Black Mamba, Baby Smooth, Steath slant V1, V2 and various other DE razors(including a Wolfman). the razor is completely different its a perfect blend of weight, aggressiveness, beauty and feel all built into one. If anyone is on the fence about ordering this razor i am here to tell you sign up now. Since I've been a DE shaver Ive been a huge supporter of IB and I truly believe they have created the best DE Razor around. Not only does this razor perform like and Animal, but also its a piece of art with one of the most perfect finishes around. Well Done Joe and the team from IB, you guys have truly created a masterpiece. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
The more I use the Wunderbar the more I like it. I find it easy to shave with. It produces the close shaves I've ever had, and they last for over 12 hours. My last shave was with a Gillette Nacet, and so far I like this pairing better than any I've tried. The Wunderbar really is rapidly becoming my benchmark against which I judge other razors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom