What's new

Wolf Whiskers not taking orders?

I was going to check out when the next open window to get on the Wolf Whiskers wait list is going to be and I noticed on the site it says they are currently not taking orders.
Not to pry into Mr. Wolf's personal business or anything but has anyone heard if he is getting out of the brush making game or is just so backlogged right now? Just curious.

Kinda surprised me but Peter's list when posted fills quickly so maybe taking a break, I am on his current list for my last brush from him but my son wanted me to put my name down again for him but as you said not open anytime soon so will have to see what happens.

He posts lots of info on his Facebook page. He is trying to get caught up on orders while also trying to figure out the best way to move forward with accepting orders.

He posts lots of info on his Facebook page. He is trying to get caught up on orders while also trying to figure out the best way to move forward with accepting orders.
Yes, and looks like over 500 plus on the wait list. So, I don't think he is going anywhere soon...

I believe only 131 people on his current list per the website BUT he also opened a new list for people who had never purchased from him before. That list closed pretty quickly due tot he number of people who signed up. This was all mentioned on his FB page.

I am absolutely in the wrong business... good for him!
Honestly, he could charge double what he does for his brushes and theyd still be worth it. When I first got my WW, I showed it to my wife and told her it was a custom made brush where I got to pick the pattern, handle shape and what knot was in it and she looked at me with a skeptical look and said, "was it expensive?" Nope, not really any more than any other quality brush.

He is going to open the list in April and May. 20 spots or one hour, whichever comes first. The lists have been filling in less than 20 seconds, so you have to be fast.

I love custom brushes but have never been intrigued by a WW brush. Kind of word but am relieved this is the case.

I also wasn't intrigued by a Wolfman until I saw a brass one. That tipped me over the edge quickly. Then I became fully aware of the difficulty to acquire one.

I'm both cases, it's a matter of one artisan trying to feed a huge demand and not lower their standards. Not lowering their standards to increase productivity is what makes them special.

Good luck gentlemen with the waitlist.

Top Bottom