What's new

Wiborg Shaving Brushes

Anyone point me in the direction of where to buy a Wiborg White Hair brush? Their website shows all of them are sold out, all the time.

And what are people's views on these brushes? I'm looking at Wiborg, Thater or Muhle (Silvertip fibre) for a super soft brush with backbone - something great for face lathering.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Wiborg Shaving hasn't been active the last couple of years. I was one of the lucky ones that managed to get one of the last brushes Florian made. I have tried emailing him asking for another brush, but so far I haven't received an answer. I once in awhile go to the website to se if it has "come alive" again, but no luck so far.

The Anchor 28mm finest badger I got is a VERY good brush. It is really densly packed with soft tips, very good flow through and a lot of backbone. I wish I had a fan shaped one as well. Hopefully I will find one someday, but so far I haven't come across any.

Below I have put The Wiborg shaving brush to the left of a brush that it resembles but outperforms. They are both top of the line brushes though.

Edit: I allways face lather.

2017-02-25 11.28.46.jpg

I have a Black Knight in White Badger….hands down the sexiest brush Ive laid eyes on.

White Badger is quality hair too…..perfect balance of super soft and a nice backbone.

Its a bit of a soap/cream hog thanks to the 28mm knot.

someone mentioned that Florian hurt his back and might have stopped but i can't confirm that. I sold my only one to a friend and damn i miss that brush. much like a Thader soft and high class.

I emailed Florian last night and I just got a reply ---

All he said was "We will answer as soon as possible"

Hmmmm, hope he is ok, but yes looks like Wiborg is all still on hold. Pity, they are the best looking brushes I have seen.

Top Bottom