What's new

Who is your favorite vendor?

Royal Shave - I appreciate their eclectic selection. Often carries products that other vendors do not.
Italian Barber - Quick service and good prices and selection.
Razor Blades and More - More quick service and freebie blades always included with every order(without asking).

Any brick and mortar store with a good selection. Like Rubinov's here in Phoenix. A place where you can talk to a knowledgable associate and where you can see and smell the products. Seek one out and support your local economy.

Zor

Sadly, I haven't found one yet.

I have probably brought from almost every online vendor. My goto vendors are Italian barber, shoebox, Connaught shaving, bullgoose, and when I want a semogue or 444 I go to Vintage scent.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Phil Huntsinger at BullGoose has delivered some very special orders my way. His personalized and expedited approach is second to none.

John Koontz at West Coast Shaving has always been another "Go-To" vendor and I recommend him HIGHLY as well.

Lee Cantor at Lee's Safety Razors is one of my very favorite people in this "hobby" and he will treat you well.

I've also had GREAT experiences with The Italian Barber, PenhaligonsUSA, and Truefitt & Hill

All excellent!

WCS and Italian Barber, the $60 free shipping @ Italian Barber is awesome... and WCS charges a very reasonable amount of postage!

I have not dealt with the others, but I have always heard great things!

Any brick and mortar store with a good selection. Like Rubinov's here in Phoenix. A place where you can talk to a knowledgable associate and where you can see and smell the products. Seek one out and support your local economy.

Zor

Many locations don't have a B&M store nearby. Respectively, most B&M's will have higher prices....rent cost more than a website. Support vendors that support the site you use. I think you've had many a good suggestions here, OP. I'll leave my opinions personal but will say you'll have no trouble finding what you are after based on any supporting vendor of this website. The question comes down to; what are you looking for?

WCS for online. Big thumbs up for the customer service they provide.
Robinovs for B&M hear in phoenix.

I've been ordering from West Coast Shaving and I'm very pleased with them. I feel no need to look elsewhere.

In my short time as a wet shaver, I've ordered from West Coast Shaving, Lee's Safety Razors, and Truefitt & Hill and been completely satisfied with each of them.

I hate to bring this up, but since someone made a thread about it.. My first order with WCS was great, everything was in its original package and unused.
however my second order was not a good experience. The ASB was open and used. The shaving cream had couple of brush hairs in it which means someone's swirled the brush in it and used it before. Now i order from other vendors.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
as has been said, all of our vendors are great. I have dealt with WCS and Bullgoose for shaving, and Goulet Pens and isellpens for fountain pens. Except for the fact that I think Todd at isellpens owns a time machine, I have gotten equally good service from all.

I hate to bring this up, but since someone made a thread about it.. My first order with WCS was great, everything was in its original package and unused.
however my second order was not a good experience. The ASB was open and used. The shaving cream had couple of brush hairs in it which means someone's swirled the brush in it and used it before. Now i order from other vendors.

that sucks!

A little shop in Perranporth called Bodyline. He stocks name brand toiletries at bargain prices. He holds a limited range of DE shaving supplies, but that is good enough for me. For example 5 German Wilkinson Sword Blades for £0.80p, Palmolive Classic Cream for £1 a tube. Palmolive Sticks for £1, Erasmic Soap £1.99.

Top Bottom