What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Demi Moore "uses" a black handled adjustable in The Seventh Sign. She doesn't actually shave with it, but it is very visible, even the TTO action.

It's a straight, not a safety, but Pan's Labyrinth has the general shaving with a straight. He later ends up having it used against him and slicing his cheek open through his mouth, so clearly he honed it well.

Life on Mars (UK), S1E05 - Gene Hunt shaves with a DE at his desk while having one of his innumerable quarrels with DI Sam Tyler.

I have to correct Lereas' post: Captain Vidal (who shaves with a straight) in Pan's Labyrinth had his face slashed by Ofelia with the knife she kept on her.

Cheyenne (Jason Robards) in Once Upon a Time in the West cleans himself up a bit with a straight razor during Harmonica's (some guy from the Mandom commercials) duel with Frank (Henry Fonda). Best Western ever!

I have to correct Lereas' post: Captain Vidal (who shaves with a straight) in Pan's Labyrinth had his face slashed by Ofelia with the knife she kept on her.

Oi, you're right! I haven't seen it in quite a while and forgot she had stolen the knife from the kitchen wrapped up in her apron.

Well...Captain Vidal still has a pretty promenent straight shaving scene!

The Untouchables Al Capone getting the straight shave.
There was an old Clint Eastwood spagetti western, he's getting a shave and the bad guys go to ambush him, he shoots first of course. Think it might have been Hang em High
Simpsons The one where they go to the 1895 reality show, They don't show Homer shaving with a straight just the aftermath!!

In Predator one of Arnie's team head shaves with a DE( no lather !). In one of the Star Trek NG movies Troi shaves Riker while in the bath with a straight :blushing:.
In the old UK TV series Jeeves and Wooster, Hugh Laurie ( aka Dr House) uses a SE (Gem 1912 ?).

In Predator one of Arnie's team head shaves with a DE( no lather !). In one of the Star Trek NG movies Troi shaves Riker while in the bath with a straight :blushing:.
In the old UK TV series Jeeves and Wooster, Hugh Laurie ( aka Dr House) uses a SE (Gem 1912 ?).

This is reason enough for me to re-watch Predator. Thanks. :lol:

I stole this from another thread. Strange how the memory plays tricks, could have sworn he was head shaving. Still, no lather :w00t:

Starsky and Hutch with Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller has one, possibly both of them (I can't recall off hand) using a black handle Super Speed.
The Natural has a shaving seen with Red and Pop shaving. I think one is using a straight. (Can't recall that one either)
The Wall has a ball end tech, I'm thinking it's the travel size. I know Pink uses the blade, but possibly not the razor itself. (I really need to find the time for more movies:lol:)
There's at least one D/E of some sort in Biloxi Blues. I think you can make out a bottle of AV as well.

wow you really was observant on those movies dude, good looking out:thumbup1:

The Untouchables Al Capone getting the straight shave.
There was an old Clint Eastwood spagetti western, he's getting a shave and the bad guys go to ambush him, he shoots first of course. Think it might have been Hang em High
Simpsons The one where they go to the 1895 reality show, They don't show Homer shaving with a straight just the aftermath!!

i think it was the one where he's a washed out cowboy hitman.....now im stumped.:blink:

One of my favorite episodes of Leave it to Beaver had both DE shaving (a super speed, I believe), and a barbershope straight shave:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orWPyypLe9Q&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQsNkj_Eyn8&feature=related[/youtube]

beaver almost got his nose cut off..:lol:

Top Bottom