What's new

Which 'la famiglia' soaps did you order today? Which scent are you most excited about

One each of the Zi Peppino, Cumba Cheech and Don Marco. Between these and what I already have stocked I think I got close to 5 years worth of soap lol...will probably increase my loading time to 1 min to get through this stuff quicker!

I just ordered all 4 new soaps, along with a bunch of other soaps (enough to get free shipping). I won't NEED to buy any more soaps for a very long time. I'm most excited about the Don Marco. I LOVE the smell of Earl Grey tea and I hope this bergamot neroli is a similar scent.

I just ordered all 4 new soaps, along with a bunch of other soaps (enough to get free shipping). I won't NEED to buy any more soaps for a very long time. I'm most excited about the Don Marco. I LOVE the smell of Earl Grey tea and I hope this bergamot neroli is a similar scent.

If it turns out not to be like Earl Grey tea, I'm pretty sure Mama Bear makes an Earl Grey shaving soap.

I bought a few things but I think I am most excited to the Don Marco Soap and the R-160 ASB

1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Nonno Michelino Sandalwood
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Peppino Green Tobacco
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli

1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm,Peppino Green Tobacco
1 x RazoRock R-160 Sweet Almond Aftershave Balm

1 x RazoRock King Louis Lavender Shave Gel (for my wife when I'm not around to whip up lather)

1 x 5 Gillette Silver Blue DE Blades, 1 packs of 5 blades
1 x 5 Bolzano Superinox DE Blades, 1 pack of 5

1 x Semogue 1250 Premium Boar Bristle Shaving Brush

Total $72.34 (Not bad for all of this)

If it turns out not to be like Earl Grey tea, I'm pretty sure Mama Bear makes an Earl Grey shaving soap.

You realize you're just feeding my new addiction right? :)

Anyway, that sounds marvelous! I will add it to my wish list if the Razorock stuff doesn't meet my scent expectations.

Wow i live about an hour away from IB, wonder if i have a package waiting for me on my front steps for when i get home

Well i just got home and there is a box on my front steps,... heck yeah !, but it was the blades i ordered not the soaps, guess ill have to wait till tomorrow like everyone else lol

Last edited:
I have three of the fragrances ordered (no Cumba Cheech and Jaz), both soap plus ASB and also have some actual TFS on the way. Very interested in the comparison that I do to see how close the each other they actually are. I sure hope they are the same so I don't have to face the shipping charge from overseas. As everyone said, these prices are incredible and many thanks to the Italian Barber for the generous offer.

I only ordered two tubs of Don Marco. I would've liked to try all of them but there's too many already in the den :(

I ordered: (Item #3 is the new red Proraso. I had to try that too.)
RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Zi' Peppino Green Tobacco$3.99 USD1$3.99 USD
RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli$3.99 USD1$3.99 USD
Proraso Sandalwood with Shea Butter Shaving Cream Tube$9.99 USD1$9.99 USD
RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine$3.99 USD1$3.99 USD
RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm,Zi'Peppino Green Tobacco$5.99 USD1$5.99 USD
RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli$5.99 USD1$5.99 USD

I ordered one of each soap and didn't even think about the balms until now. I hate to place a second order and pay for another dose of shipping. I can't wait to get them.

hmmm.. only got one saying that it was confirmed and had shipped, no tracking info or anything. Oh well, it would just torture me anyways

You're not alone - the shipping confirmation that I received from IB didn't contain any tracking info either. Agree with you that it's probably just as well, so that I'm not spending my days compulsively tracking the package in transit!

Top Bottom