where to buy single, injector blade razors??

Discussion in 'Single Edged Razors' started by fabchef, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Just wondering if there are any sites that see single edge injector razors? thanks
    fabs

2. I would recommend some brands and products to you. They are Cobra from classicshaving.com, Schick, Gem or Ever Ready injectors from ebay and other sites. I hope you will find your injector.

3. No-one has made injector razors since the early 90s, so you stuck with vintage ones only. As usual, the B/S/T is your best best, followed by eBay, then getting lucky at antique stores/flea markets/swap meets/garage sales.

If you're asking about buying the BLADES, then hocks.com or amazon.com usually have the best prices.

4. Neither Gem or Ever-Ready made injectors.

5. He asked "single edge injectors" and I just answered his question with tiny but a wrong placed "injector" word instead of "single edge, injector". I am sorry for my not-native language imperfection.

6. If you mean blades try Jean Coutu pharmacies, they sell Schick injector blades here in Ottawa.

7. Really! I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how much they are and which location you go to?

8. It's not your language skills! I wondered the same thing. The comma, which was probably just a typo, made me think he was asking about both SE and injectors. Commas are powerful marks!

But anyway, eBay or BST are the OP's best bets.