Where are you from?

Discussion in 'The Barber Shop' started by ItsMrBrooks, Dec 20, 2011.

What general region of the world are you from?

1. West Coast - USA

2. East Coast - USA

3. Midwest - USA

4. UK

5. Northern Europe

6. Southern Europe

7. Eastern Europe

8. Asia

9. Latin America

10. Canada

11. Australia

12. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sorry if this has been posted before, but my fiancee asked me tonight, "where is everyone on that forum from," and I don't really know how to answer that. Just based on what I've seen, it looks like most of us are in the U.S., so I've thrown together this poll as a Christmas gift to her from the wet shaving community :001_smile I am sure I've left some out, but hey, I only get 12 options!

So, where are you from?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. I'm from England, but I live in Singapore.

3. You forgot Southwest US. Altho I often wondered, if the Midwest US is back east of the Ol' Miss than wouldn't that make us out west of her the Mideast US?

I shouldn't think before work!

Jay

Edit-I went with other

4. dpm802

dpm802 Contributor

And you forgot entries for Western Europe (Portugal / Spain / France) and the Middle East (Israel / Egypt / Lebanon / etc.) and Africa ... B&B is represented with members in all of these countries, and more.

5. Legion

Legion Moderator Emeritus

How come the USA got three slots of the twelve? :lol:

6. gearchow

gearchow Moderator Emeritus Contributor

Yeah, but the EU got Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, UK, Canada, Australia and Other.

America should only have two regions: West Coast and Other.

Oh Yeah?

-jim

7. I am originally from Chile, but now living in Uruguay.

8. Southern US.

9. Southern US

10. I was born in Japan, but I am posting FROM New York.

11. I hail from the "Natural State" Arkansas. Your poll mistakenly left off the South USA.

12. +1. I'm not sure Tennessee counts as East Coast or Midwest.

13. Hey, much love from me for the south. I lived in Charlotte for a fair amount of time but I had to make cuts! Besides, I posted it at midnight and I was on a mission to get to bed =p

14. I am from California but I put East Coast because that is where I live now, guess I didn't answer the question correctly.

15. I'm a military brat, so I'm not from anywhere in particular. Currently living in Colorado.

16. ackvil

ackvil Moderator Contributor

I put down the east coast but I live on the west coast of Florida! :closedeye

17. gearchow

It's nicer, isn't it?

-jim

18. I posted where I am from (as in born), not where I am living.

19. gearchow

It's oddly difficult, isn't it? If I say "Well, I was born in Maryland" and then they ask how did I like growing up there. How would I know? And if you just go with your current location, they always assume that you were born there. I can't even visit the place I was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_brat_%28U.S._subculture%29

-jim

20. Geography?? The average American couldn't find Afghanistan on a map with a flashlight.