What's new

what's your next brush ?

I have a Tulip 2 Two-Band and a 57 in Best in the mail as I write this. Both from fine members on the B/S/T.

These will be my fifth and sixth Simpsons brushes. One through four have been bought and sold. I'm trying hard to like Simpsons brushes—they sure get a lot of love around here. Perhaps one or both of these will push me over the edge.

A RV7 filed with D-01 23X46, thanks Rudy :)
$IMG_3447.jpg

Vulfix 660S medium and Simpsons Commodore X2 on order. This Commodore is actually my first Simpsons brush and cannot wait to try it. I ordered Vulfix 660S because I gave away my small one but liked it so much that I realized I wanted another 660S. I hope the medium 660S is as dense as the small one.
I am ready to order two more boars: SOC with cherry handle and Omega 31064. Maybe later today.

Hadn't planned on buying a brush this year, but I've been reading too many Semogue threads and ordered a 1460. Two years ago I didn't give my last Semogue (830) enough of a chance before I sold it and always regretted it.

Trying to convince myself that I don't need another brush right now but next one will be a Simpson Colonel...sooner or later.

Waiting on a Simpson colonel butterscotch Manchurian.

My next brush is hopefully going to be a Duke 3 Manchurian.

I've had a 'Kent' best badger for more years than I wish to remember and I'm thinking its just about time for a new one. I think I will be getting a 'Kent' BK4 travel brush with silvertip badger. Why such a small brush?..... Because although I shave almost every day, mostly with a 'Bartmann' SR and sometimes with a Merkur Futur, I have had a beard since I was 17. I just shave my cheeks, lower lip and neck, so I do not have a big area to cover. There may be other brushes out there but I have yet to catch SBAD

A M&F blonde in a Lee7 butterscotch handle and a Rooney stubby heritage 2XL

thanks B&B to feed my brush addiction :thumbup:

Top Bottom