What's Your Favorite Taylor's Cologne?

Discussion in 'Fragrance' started by guenron, Nov 19, 2005.

Vote for your favorite Taylor's cologne fragrance

1. Eton College

2. Mr. Taylor

3. St. James

4. Sandalwood

5. Shaving Shop

6. No. 74 Traditional

7. No. 74 Victorian Lime fragrances

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. guenron

guenron Moderator Emeritus

Here's your chance to unabashedly vote for your fav! You have the opportunity to support your vote in a note too! Tell the world why you drive women crazy when you wear this fragrance..

Note. I cast my vote for Shaving Shop, aka Maroon Range. It was the first Taylor's fragrance I purchased. Recommended by one of the employees at Classic, and a fine recommendation it was too. Great, clean, super citrusy, longest lasting (for me) of the Taylor's fragrances. Has anyone been able to find Taylor's Lavender?

2. Scotto

Scotto Moderator Emeritus

The Lime is sublime. The no. 74 is pi$$-poor.

It was time for a rhyme.

3. rtaylor61

rtaylor61 Moderator Emeritus

Ron,

I don't have of the Taylor's colognes, so I can't play!:frown:

Randy

4. mark the shoeshine boy

mark the shoeshine boy Moderator Emeritus

people of higher intellect enjoy the crsip clean smell of shave shop...like Ron and I do....:thumbup1:

i like the limes and no 74...but my fav is is shave shop in cologne and shave cream...

mark tssb

5. DoubleE

DoubleE Moderator Emeritus

Ditto.

Jerry

6. Austin

Austin Moderator Emeritus

I enjoy St. James. I had their Sandalwood which I did not care for.

7. guenron

Hmmm.. Scotto how do you really feel about tne Number 74?:lol:

8. My fave is Eton College. I have a bottle of Shaving Shop a/s that I'm not crazy about. Anybody interested in a trade? It doesn't have to be Eton College, or even after shave. Otherwise this stuff will sit quietly under my sink. ..............Jeff

9. guenron

Thanks Gang! For the 15 of you that voiced your opinion, I am going to put up another poll to see how many Taylors colognes you have in the ol' shave shack. Seems no one complained about not having Mr. Sidney in the poll, so I will assume that no one has any/tried it. Okay?
    Here's round two.