What's new

whats your favorite beer?

i know all of you whom drink have your favorites, so what are they and where did you first have them? local and international. my favorite local beer is ziegen bock, first time i had it i split a pitcher with a old band mate at a local pizza joint. my favorite international has got to be bass pale ale, which i first bought on a whim because its from england and i wasnt too big on new castle.

Blue Point Brewing Toasted Lager or Honey Brown,......or is it Guinness Draft?
Geez, I cant make up my mind!:confused:

Currently my favorite beer is Shiner Black Bohemian Lager. It's quite good and pairs up real nice with a cigar. After that I suppose it would be Corona Con Lima.

DL

My favourite local beer is Alfa Pilsener from the province of Limburg. My favourite beer is Westmalle Tripel brewed by the monks of the Cistercian Order in the abbey of Westmalle in Belgium :001_rolle

Westmalle Tripel is a clear, golden yellow Trappist beer that undergoes a secondary fermentation in the bottle (9,5% alcohol). It is a complex beer with a fruity aroma and a nice nuanced hop scent. It is soft and creamy in the mouth, with a bitter touch carried by the fruity aroma. An exceptional beer, with a great deal of finesse and elegance. And with a splendid long aftertaste.

Every once in a while, I make the 45 minute drive to Belgium to buy a few cases in a small town just across the border.

My favorite is a dunkles Weissbier from any Bavarian brewery. I had my first when I was living with an exchange family in Goldbach, Germany when I was seventeen. It came highly recommended by my exchange "dad." For the 10 year old son? Colaweizen! 1/2 Weissbier, half Coca-Cola. :lol:

Sleeman Honey Brown is my favourite. I like light beers and beers that don't have a strong hop taste (in Canada most beers are made with that).

All-time favorite? Difficult qusetion.

For things that are currently still available, I might say Bass Ale. But the best I ever remember was when I could get real German-produced Lowenbrau on draft.
That was back in the early 70's.

Tim

Top Bottom