What's new

whats your equivalent to the power tie?

The first few that come to mind are loud, bright and powerful are Parfum d'Habit, Knize Ten, and above all else Mazzolari Lui.

For anyone in the Houston, TX area, the maker(s) of Creed (the fragrance) will make an appearance on 11 November in the Galleria Neimen Marcus store. They're launching 6 new scents that will be available for that day only in that location. Because of the fanfare this scent was getting on the board, I thought this would be some useful information to those looking to purchase. Sorry that it's in Houston. Maybe they're doing a tour for promotion.

I can personally vouch for Creed Aventus and Millesime Imperial. These are definitely power tie scents.

For anyone in the Houston, TX area, the maker(s) of Creed (the fragrance) will make an appearance on 11 November in the Galleria Neimen Marcus store. They're launching 6 new scents that will be available for that day only in that location. Because of the fanfare this scent was getting on the board, I thought this would be some useful information to those looking to purchase. Sorry that it's in Houston. Maybe they're doing a tour for promotion.

I can personally vouch for Creed Aventus and Millesime Imperial. These are definitely power tie scents.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to run over there if I get a chance and see what it's like. :thumbup1:

Creed Ambre de Cannalle. You really have to be on your game to pull it off though and the bottle needs some serious aging. Took mine four years to really round itself out.

Top Bottom