What's new

What's in your pocket today?

strop

Now half as wise
Great minds think alike! Sailor 1911 Music with Sailor Jentle blue, and 78G broad stub with vintage Shaeffer black. Except I'm not going to the Philly Pen Show, either.

Truth to tell, I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt, so no good pockets to safely ensconce a pen. I usually carry my Fisher matte black Bullet Space Pen. When we go on the cruise in March, I'll be carrying my brand spanking new Edison Herald Grande. :D

Sunday Morning, I am taking my Vintage Pilot Elite to church with me.
$DSC01043.jpg

That's very nice. I think pocket pens are great.

Today I have a Lamy 2000 inked with PR American Blue and a Pilot Prera with PR Black Cherry.

Thanks, this pen is special to me because it was made to commemorate the 1964 Tokyo Olympic Games. This was also very important for Japan as this was their "Coming Out" party, so to speak. Japan wanted to show the world that they had survived to devastation of WWII and now were ready to become an important trading partner in the world market. If you notice on the front of the pen there is a small emblem which represents the islands of Japan.
Here is the 1964 Japanese Olympics Emblem

Attachments

• $1964_tokyo_logo.jpg
    $1964_tokyo_logo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 240
Have you ever seen the movie "Tokyo Olympiad" by Ichikawa Kon? Great documentary about the Olympics.

Today I've got a Pilot Custom 74 with Noodler's BenBadBlue and my Prera with PR Black Cherry.

My new FPN 2011 LE Stipula Erutria Notte di Stella 18/21 sporting an 18k .9mm Italic filled with FPN Van Gogh's Starry Night:
proxy.php

Last edited:
One of my cheapies today (who am I kidding...? All of mine are cheapies!), a Benton Clay "Two Ladies" (actually a Fuliwen), filled with Noodler's Kiowa Pecan.

Top Bottom