What's new

What video game are you playing?

Well I flirted with Infamous Second Son and Borderlands 2, but I keep getting drawn back to Destiny. At this stage I can't even explain why.

I also should admit that I'm play more Bubble Witch Saga on my phone than would be considered healthy. [emoji50]

It is amazing, every part of the open world is just spectacular. I love how the machines are made to look like basic living creatures past and present.
Oh yeah, so much attention to detail in this game! They put a lot of work into making each machine a totally individual character instead of just a variation of the same type. I really like the mechanics too; super smooth gameplay, no frustrating inability to get where you want to go, etc. Lots of fun so far.

Arise! oh dead thread...

Anyways, I just got a PS4 and a copy of Uncharted 4 for Fathers Day! Coming from an Xbox 360, there is a huge improvement in graphics. My last PS was the PS2, what should I be looking for in PS exclusives?

Horizon zero dawn is meant to be good
It is! I was just coming on to post that. I loved that game, really hoping for sequels. It looks beautiful, the controls and gameplay is really smooth and just challenging enough to be fun. Best game I've played in a while.

Watched a trailer for Horizon: Zero Dawn on Youtube. :a47: The graphics are incredible! This is now on the must buy list.

Arise! oh dead thread...

Anyways, I just got a PS4 and a copy of Uncharted 4 for Fathers Day! Coming from an Xbox 360, there is a huge improvement in graphics. My last PS was the PS2, what should I be looking for in PS exclusives?

My avatar gives away my response to what PS exclusive you should try.
Bloodborne

Red Dead Redemption 2.
I try to avoid making definitive statements like this due to recency bias, but I wonder if that's not my favorite video game of all time. Masterful storytelling. At one point I thought I was going to cry. I only wish it had tracked play time, as I would be really curious to know how many hours I dumped into that thing (and will continue to in the future).

I'm currently playing Spider-man and it is even better than I expected. I'm ordinarily a pretty casual gamer and don't feel beholden to anything I play, but I've found myself moving a little faster in the morning just so I can make time to squeeze in a few minutes of play before work.

THE Spider-Man game is amazing. Lots of fun and I enjoy all the in game activities you can do.

I have been playing the call of duty remastered game that was for free with psplus.

Diving into a game I hadn’t played in 20 years...Final Fantasy VII. Surprised at how well it holds up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom