What's new

What video game are you playing?

Battlefield 1, NBA 2k17 and bought all the DLC for Fallout 4(it was on sale for black friday) and started a fresh game. I pretty much blew my whole weekend playing it.

How's the DLC for Fallout 4?

Pretty decent. Only have played one so far but its pretty cool that you can now build robots. They also have an improved settlement pack which has a bunch of different things you can build for your settlements(if your into that). Still have two more DLC packs to play through. I would say its worth the $30 I payed, but probably not the normal price of $50.

Battlefield 1 - Xbox one:thumbup1:

Pretty fun game (I only play online), one of my friends recently got an xbox free through work so we have been playing for the last week just about ever night

I know, I'm WAY behind, but I just started playing Witcher 3 and Shadows of Mordor on PS4.
At least you've started Witcher 3. I've had it sitting around for 6 months and I've never seen the loading splash screen. Every time I think of starting I just get depressed at how much content I've heard it has. Maybe deep down I'm just burned out on (a)rpgs.

Haven't gone back to Titanfall 2 since finishing the tutorial. I think about it, then realise I need to put the disc back in and just end up being lazy and playing destiny.

I think I've finally shaken my destiny addiction. I've been moving through Titanfall 2 and once I'm done on that I plan on finally starting The Witcher 3

I started Secret of Mana(Seiken Densetsu 2) on the SNES about a week ago. It's something I completely missed from my childhood, and I tend to like older videogames better anyway.

Top Bottom