What's new

What Should Isaac Do?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Let's check out the way these shoes look in, oh let's say.... 6 months.
See you in March. Here we go again. :biggrin:

IsaacRN, These longwings were the first purchase of Aldens (and really higher end shoes) that I ever bought. It's a love-like relationship as I'm not always in love with these, but as soon as I start shining, I instantly remember why I bought them :) Awesome shoes, way to keep everyone in suspense!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
IsaacRN, These longwings were the first purchase of Aldens (and really higher end shoes) that I ever bought. It's a love-like relationship as I'm not always in love with these, but as soon as I start shining, I instantly remember why I bought them :) Awesome shoes, way to keep everyone in suspense!

I was in just as much suspense as you all.

Congrats on the shoes! They look fantastic.

Thank you very much. I hope they work out :)

Shell Cordovan.....

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very nice! Worth the wait?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I know....call me crazy, but I am really going to make this a daily everyday type of shoe.

Just to make sure ... you do know that you shouldn't wear any pair of leather shoes two days in a row, right? (Yeah, I know you know, but best to make sure.)

They need a day to rest and dry out ... perhaps two if you got them really sweaty or puddle-y. But it sounds like you have a couple other nice pairs to rotate through until your NEXT pair come in. :001_cool:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Just to make sure ... you do know that you shouldn't wear any pair of leather shoes two days in a row, right? (Yeah, I know you know, but best to make sure.)

They need a day to rest and dry out ... perhaps two if you got them really sweaty or puddle-y. But it sounds like you have a couple other nice pairs to rotate through until your NEXT pair come in. :001_cool:

Yes of course. When I said a daily shoe, I met that it would not be used for special occasions. I have more than a few pairs of shoes to get through :)

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
And like that, the wait is on again!!!

As you can see in the picture, the left shoe had some numbers imprinted across the shoe. It was OMG look at those, but it was definitely visible. For the amount of money I spent, plus time waiting, I had to contact customer service at TheShoemart. The shoes were packed up, having never been worn around the house, and sent back to CT. They said they think they have another pair in stock, but the 11 2E is not a common stocked size. Hopefully I wont have another six or seven month wait ahead of me.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Now that you mentioned, there they are. I would return them as well after playing that number straight and boxed.

OMG. Awesome shoes. Very, very, disappointing about the number imprint. That is unacceptable. See you again in May.

Numbers?? If I waited that long for a pair of anything....It had better be perfect! At the price you paid they should send you
a "loaner pair" until yours are made. You know J&M now has a custom shoe that comes with your name imprinted in the shoe with
imprinted shoe trees too. But,they're not shell cordovan.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Well they did have a pair in stock, so I should have them within a week or two :) Hopefully they dont have an issue either.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
They were shipped out today, so it looks like ill have them sooner than I had thought :)

Top Bottom