What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Nothing today, but over the last week, I've picked up an Old type I can't identify from any of the various identification galleries, a 'Urham Uplex' :), a Canadian '1932' in very good shape, three pieces of a German 4 piece travel set (I'm okay with that. I have another different German manufacturer set where the head is suffering from zinc pest, so I can use the handle from there). I also paid a bit more than I should have for this set - Nice lot of vintage razors & shaving accessories | eBay - but I'm going to have fun with the Gillettes and pass the other stuff on in various ways. (keeping the mug).

IMG_0407.JPG
A Wacker Jugmeister 7/8. Waiting for the mail. This is why we call this a hobby.

Picked up my first injector razor from the antique shop today - Schick 1942 E3 Injector. I cleaned it up tonight, but now I have to order some blades!
Steve

IMG_4509.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

Only place to buy a Paladin is directly from the maker on his website. Ken offers a few (35-40) brushes up for sale every few weeks. He will post the sale date here and on Twitter. Then at the magic minute he opens the sale, the feeding frenzy begins. Not unlike the Great Oklahoma Land Rush. You gotta be fast on the keyboard...REAL FAST..to score a Paladin. But you can do it and the end result is very much worth the effort

Only place to buy a Paladin is directly from the maker on his website. Ken offers a few (35-40) brushes up for sale every few weeks. He will post the sale date here and on Twitter. Then at the magic minute he opens the sale, the feeding frenzy begins. Not unlike the Great Oklahoma Land Rush. You gotta be fast on the keyboard...REAL FAST..to score a Paladin. But you can do it and the end result is very much worth the effort

I just got this picture of someone reprogramming one of the Ebay sniper apps for this purpose.

Top Bottom