What's new

What John Wayne Shaved With

I wonder what Chaz Bono uses?

Do you see where this gets us? Do we make jokes about what black men, asians, or latinos use to shave? Do I really need to say this here? Real men don't need to make fun of people for who they are. Bad form gents, really bad form.

So... now you basically HAVE to buy it all and unceremoniously use all of it.

Then you need to walk around getting REAL close to random girls and say "hey baby, would you sniff John Wayne?"

Also- Run when the police show up, but still... would be a heck of a yarn!

Your right to a degree but I ask this question..don't we need ledgends like John Wayne in our lives. Don't we need strong men for our young to follow or worship. Perhaps you would prefer every white male character on tv today, an overweight bumbling fool who's wife leads him around by the nose.

You are absolutely correct IMHO. It doesn't just need to start, or stop, with Sit Coms and other TV shows. It's bleeding over into children's cartoons too. Ever watch "The Amazing World of Gumball" on CN. I don't allow my kids to watch it along with a few others. I put the the Parental Lock on shows that always seem to portray the Father figure as moron. That's one of the problems with kids today. No strong Father in the home or no Father at all sometimes. That's not to say that good Mothers can't raise little boys well. Boys need a good pattern to see how it's done, and I mean done RIGHT.

Top Bottom