What's new

What happened to the Goose

I was thinking of getting an alumigoose ver.2 and it seems they went the way of the wolfman,BBS-1 and Blackbird. When did Maggards go out of stock and are they still being made?

According to their FB page, their vendor is busy with another project and they are looking for a backup vendor. They still are making them (or intending to make them). Get a Hawk instead. ;-)

According to their FB page, their vendor is busy with another project and they are looking for a backup vendor. They still are making them (or intending to make them). Get a Hawk instead. ;-)

I have both general razors and love them--I was just wondering---Thanks for replying

I think that has always been the problem with Mongoose. They can't seem to find a reliable machine shop. I believe they mentioned once they have used at least 9 different machine shops. They should be able to turn out aluminum razors pretty fast compared to stainless steel.

I think that has always been the problem with Mongoose. They can't seem to find a reliable machine shop. I believe they mentioned once they have used at least 9 different machine shops. They should be able to turn out aluminum razors pretty fast compared to stainless steel.

Thanks----It would seem they should settle on 1 shop---The SS mongoose is a good razor and those are in stock,so I don't know what the problem is. Like you said,the aluminum should be quicker.

Top Bottom