What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

So, after six weeks, I messaged Huseyin Cor about my pipe this morning. It appears my order may have slipped through the cracks - he was very apologetic, and promised me it would be on its way to me within a week.

So, after six weeks, I messaged Huseyin Cor about my pipe this morning. It appears my order may have slipped through the cracks - he was very apologetic, and promised me it would be on its way to me within a week.

Glad you got a somewhat satisfactory reply. Hope it makes it way to you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told ya that you should email him just to check in. :lol:

Glad you got a somewhat satisfactory reply. Hope it makes it way to you soon.

I told ya that you should email him just to check in. :lol:

Yeah, I should have listened to you and done that two weeks ago, I might have had it here for the March Madness kickoff. As it is, it will probably be ready just about the first of the month, so it will officially qualify as a MMM purchase. :001_rolle

Trying to look at the positives here.

Stuff happens. I like his response. I've got a picture in my head of a meer Peterson 03 shape with a silver rim and mount. I've been debating Cor or Altinok. The stories I've heard of Sinan's handling of issues are much less positive.

Stuff happens. I like his response. I've got a picture in my head of a meer Peterson 03 shape with a silver rim and mount. I've been debating Cor or Altinok. The stories I've heard of Sinan's handling of issues are much less positive.
I made up my mind the other night, after reading far to many horror stories, that I will not be doing business with Sinan. Baki was a dream to deal with, and H. Cor is on my radar.

Should have this beauty in a few days. Big enabler points to @bryant for his meerschaum coloration thread and "dream meer" thread.

Attachments

• Baki.jpg
    Baki.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 15
Just got an email that SP had Grousemoor in stock and it's been on my try list for months...so I'm now waiting on the delivery of three tins of Grousemoor, more Escudo to stash, and a tin of Sutliff Molto Dolce

SP order to take advantage of the Mac Baren sale...

2 - C&D Five O'Clock Shadow (2oz)
2 - Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique (1.75oz)
1 - Mac Baren HH Bold Kentucky (1lb)
1 - Mac Baren HH ODF (1lb)

11 Tins of Full VA Flake. Its been out of stock for so long, I decided I better get while the getting is good.

I've still yet to actually try the darned stuff, but I haven't met a VA I didn't like...so I doubt one of the top ranking VA's would disappoint.

11 Tins of Full VA Flake. Its been out of stock for so long, I decided I better get while the getting is good.

I've still yet to actually try the darned stuff, but I haven't met a VA I didn't like...so I doubt one of the top ranking VA's would disappoint.

Dang it...all this talk of FVF and how great it is and blah, blah, blah...enabling points to @Garlisk as I now am waiting on a few tins of it in addition to the earlier order.

Top Bottom