What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Still too much to try!

From SP:
8oz GLP Gaslight
8oz C&D Sunday Picnic
2oz C&D Mountain Camp
2oz GLP Sixpence
2oz GLP Triple PLay
2oz GLP Jack knife Plug
Pipe cleaners

I
That's sweet. I have a hunch that when it starts to color it's really gonna be something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the same thought, I hope that is the case. Been going back and forth on it for a few weeks. Finally decided to pull the trigger. I gotta have something for MMM.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Some Irish coffee
2 tins of GL Pease The Virginia Cream
Herf-N-Go Accessory Kit with 5 Ave Maria Crusaders
2oz McClelland No. 2015
2 tins of GL Pease Westminster
2 Camacho Triple Maduro Coronas
2 MM Legend cobs
GL Pease Haddo's Delight
GL Pease Cumberland
Dill pipe cleaners

You guys are getting a serious head start on March Madness.

Seems like an appropriate time to pull this out...

diabeetus.jpg

Didn't expect to win this. Just put in the starting big on it before going to sleep. Won up to find I had won :001_cool:.

I believe its a kiko meerschaum pipe. Seller claims in was smoked twice. Got a little cleaning to do on it but not bad for 20 bucks.

20170220_071917.jpg

I think that may be just a slight underestimation on the seller's part. :001_rolle

Regardless, that's a sweet score for 20 bucks! Tough to tell, but I think you're right about being a Kiko.

Yeah was thinking the same judging by the oxidation on the stem haha. All in all not bad though. Should clean up nice. Didn't see any obvious flaws or nasty stuff in the pics. The elephant logo and stamping made me think kiko. The add said genuine block made in kenya. Either way im happy. Another meer for 20 bucks :w00t:

I think I have enough meerschaum pipes now that I can smoke only meers all of march meerschaum madness :thumbup:

Last edited:
Great choice! I was looking at that one before settling on another, but I never noticed that the ring pattern is extended on the stem--very unique. Just checked the bowl dimensions and wowza! that is one big chamber at 22 mm diameter and 55 mm depth. You two will be spending some serious quality time together in the future,

Yeah, the size is part of the reason it took me so long to pull the trigger, but I just kept going back, and it is just so different than most everything else out there. I started feeling like I would be really annoyed if I let it get away, and that is when I knew I could wait no longer. And, I have gotten better at not needing to fill a bowl to capacity.

proxy.php

Forgot to post this in here. Savinelli Pianoforte 320 from SP. Along with a 1 oz sample of GH&C Coniston Cut Plug for the free shipping.

Well...I did it. Thanks to all for the advice on my "$300 for a Meer" thread. I just ordered a Lee Van Cleef from Altinok, uncolored... and will be not so patiently awaiting its arrival (hopefully in time for MMM). Of course I will have pictures upon her arrival!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Well...I did it. Thanks to all for the advice on my "$300 for a Meer" thread. I just ordered a Lee Van Cleef from Altinok, uncolored... and will be not so patiently awaiting its arrival (hopefully in time for MMM). Of course I will have pictures upon her arrival!

Nice! Good choice. Now, when it arrives, smoke the hell out of it and make it purdy.

Top Bottom