What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Creed Royal Oud.

The compliment I handed out turned out to be Mahogany Woods. I'm planning on checking it out for myself one day.

I wore Mahogany Woods this past weekend. It's a nice sweet, cheap fragrance but doesn't smell cheap if that makes sense. Great longevity and sillage too.

Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser

I had three women compliment me while wearing it today. The final time was mid-afternoon, about seven hours after I'd applied it this morning. I recently picked up a full bottle and consider it the best fragrance purchase I've made recently. Fragrances are easily my biggest AD, and I have well over a hundred various scents in the closet. Of them all, only two have generated the kind of response I see with MOAT: Montale Patchouli Leaves and Creed Aventus. I'm a big fan of vanilla, and Memoirs sets it off by combining it with oak barrels, myrrh, guaic wood and bergamot. The closest thing that I'd compare it with is l'Occitane's Eau des Baux, another excellent vanilla and incense dominant scent. As good as EdB is, MOAT is better smelling, with more projection and longevity. Josh from Imaginary Authors hit a home run with this one. If you're a vanilla fan, or just enjoy being told how nice you smell, you owe it to yourself to at least sample it.

Night music... My cat has been very expressive of late.

Oh, the significant other also noticed!

(Sez a lot considering I usually change soap, aftershave, and EdT or EdP daily.)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Trump Success.

Don't laugh (or call me a series of names); I can see why women would like this - juniper top note allegedly, a kind of fruity currant scent; I pick up calone or marine notes. Success plays it safe, scent wise. Truly it's OK - sold out at FragX, got it for a goof - $15 at discount place.

AA

Montblanc Legend. Every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments. I don't know why. It does have that great of a smell to me. On the other hand, the ones I like hardly ever get a compliment.

I wore Mahogany Woods this past weekend. It's a nice sweet, cheap fragrance but doesn't smell cheap if that makes sense. Great longevity and sillage too.
I am a big Mahogany Woods fan. Great cool weather scent.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser

I had three women compliment me while wearing it today. The final time was mid-afternoon, about seven hours after I'd applied it this morning. I recently picked up a full bottle and consider it the best fragrance purchase I've made recently. Fragrances are easily my biggest AD, and I have well over a hundred various scents in the closet. Of them all, only two have generated the kind of response I see with MOAT: Montale Patchouli Leaves and Creed Aventus. I'm a big fan of vanilla, and Memoirs sets it off by combining it with oak barrels, myrrh, guaic wood and bergamot. The closest thing that I'd compare it with is l'Occitane's Eau des Baux, another excellent vanilla and incense dominant scent. As good as EdB is, MOAT is better smelling, with more projection and longevity. Josh from Imaginary Authors hit a home run with this one. If you're a vanilla fan, or just enjoy being told how nice you smell, you owe it to yourself to at least sample it.

Big fan of vanilla scents. After reading this my my curiosity is peaked. Never been a big on colognes and what not, out side of aftershaves, but ordered a sample of Memoirs, Cape Heartache and Bull's Blood. Got them in the mail today along with a sample of Saint Julep.

I got a new set of shaving PreShave/soap/AS from WetShaveClub and my wife loves it.

I like it but to me, it just smells clean. I think the scent is Dapper but it just might be their "original."

I'll have to take a closer look at the labels tonight.

SWMBO complimented my five-year-old son after his "shave" which he finished with a splash of Brut( and me on my mix of Florida Water and AV Musk. Low price and great results!

Top Bottom