What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Aswome unpacking. I have 2 of these, one is backup razor....love them.
Yes, it's an exquisite looking razor. Craftsmanship, and the attention to every detail is mesmerizing. I have not shaved with it yet, since I'm still on the OneBlade and still putting it through it's paces. But, I have it enrolled in the "Fixed 4 for March" episode. So I'll have plenty of time to test and enjoy this magnificent creation from Asylum.

Thanks for sharing this, what blade did you use?

I used one of the Personna Super blades it came with. I'm not sure what specific Personna it is but the razor came with 5 of them. It is hard to tell much about the blade because it is a new razor for me, but they seem ok.
Steve

Yes, it's an exquisite looking razor. Craftsmanship, and the attention to every detail is mesmerizing. I have not shaved with it yet, since I'm still on the OneBlade and still putting it through it's paces. But, I have it enrolled in the "Fixed 4 for March" episode. So I'll have plenty of time to test and enjoy this magnificent creation from Asylum.
Nice, don't forget to check in on the Unpacking gang :001_smile

I used one of the Personna Super blades it came with. I'm not sure what specific Personna it is but the razor came with 5 of them. It is hard to tell much about the blade because it is a new razor for me, but they seem ok.
Steve
Thanks for sharing your time.

IMG_4903.JPG
Unpacked this beauty on Saturday.

The handle is exquisite, I was going to go with one of my own ideas, but saw this design on the website fell for it, and decided it was better than my own.

26mm TGN Grade A silvertip.
Seems very dense and oh so very soft.

I have test lathered it a few times, but only shaved once with it. Lather is fantastic and easy.

If this gets better as it breaks in, I am in for a treat.

I received this package from Greece this morning:

This is a 1976 Gillette Tech made in England with the white plastic grippy handle that I like. I already have the black handled one (1970) as shown so this is my first complete "set"!

I bought an aluminum Wolfman with a Marley Machine Works handle + stand from someone, which came in a few days ago. Loving it so far!
proxy.php

My L&L Grooming order came in today :) Excited to use Unconditional Surrender tonight! Will use Harmony tomorrow night - I sold a tub I previously owned after one use because I thought I had irritation. Giving it a second chance in the off chance that the irritation was due to brush burn or something, because I really love this scent :)

proxy.php

One more Mail call this week.
WSP Rustic BARBERSHOP sent.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Tonight's shave was Great.
The soap lathers AWSOME Slickness is great and I love the sent.
Shaved with my Rockwell 6s.
Plate #4
Feather blade.
Aftershave Tabac.
Oh yea the price is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 763370 Unpacked this beauty on Saturday.

The handle is exquisite, I was going to go with one of my own ideas, but saw this design on the website fell for it, and decided it was better than my own.

26mm TGN Grade A silvertip.
Seems very dense and oh so very soft.

I have test lathered it a few times, but only shaved once with it. Lather is fantastic and easy.

If this gets better as it breaks in, I am in for a treat.

I am not big in to brushes but I think that is a beautiful looking brush. If you don't mind me asking how much did the brush set you back?

Received an order from PAA today. Purchased a Crown King Shavette with bone scales, PAA Sandalwood Deodorant, PAA Sandalwood Aftershave, PAA Sandalwood Shampoo / Conditioner Soap, and a new PAA Alum Block. I am a bit nervous with the Shavette since I have never used an SR or Shavette before. I will probably wait until the weekend to try it when I am less rushed an have the time to experiment! Everything looks and smells great. It is always great to try new stuff.
Steve

IMG_4519.jpg

Picked these up from my barber when I went in for a haircut today.. gifted the brush and Omega cream to a mate.

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Received some injector blades today for a Schick I bought this last Sunday at the antique store. I will give it a spin tomorrow. My first injector!
Steve

IMG_4524.jpg

Another Mail call today.
Thought I would give this shave soap a shot.
I like it A LOT fabulous lather,slickness is Great.
All-Natural I Guess.
I got a great shave tonight with it. It's a keeper right up there with my Favorite Tabac.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Ordered mine from Amazon $12.00 I have prime so 2 day free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a less than good morning. Eventually checked the mailbox and was surprised by a small package. Wasn't expecting this so soon. It made me smile. These things are more beautiful in person than all the great online photos I've been drooling over.

IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG

Top Bottom