What's new

WECK!!

Ok so I couldn't decide where to post this- straights, SE, etc. and I'm too darned excited about it so...

Found this today in the wild- NOS Weck Sextoblade! I think it is one designed for the medical profession, and from my research all accounts are that it is a fantastic shaver- can't wait to try it!

If anyone has more info please share!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice find! I've been looking for a nice one of these myself. There is occasional discussion of these in the Shavette And Barber Razor Enthusiast (SABRE) group in Clubs and Brotherhoods. Post your pictures there and folks will tell you about them.

Nice find! I've been looking for a nice one of these myself. There is occasional discussion of these in the Shavette And Barber Razor Enthusiast (SABRE) group in Clubs and Brotherhoods. Post your pictures there and folks will tell you about them.

Thank you! I will do that now :)

Complete with a stock number. Wish I had a microfiche reader handy, I could look the number up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You Sir scored a great thing. I have two if those myself and have PIFd a couple here and there, yours looks great. The guard is kind of a pain use but its worth trying a couple of time because it will help you learn the correct angle. So cool!

Top Bottom