Want to trade Merkur HD

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by ASPJ, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I am looking to trade my Merkur HD for a gillette adjustable of some kind.My Merkur is less than a month old.I am not looking for something in pristine shape but good shape, if anyone is interested let me know....Adam

2. I will consider a purchase if the trade offers aren't to your liking.

Mo

3. I have Gilette Adj. coming to me. If I dislike it, and you still haven't dispatched the Merkur, we'll work something out.

4. sounds good....

5. rtaylor61

rtaylor61 Moderator Emeritus

You've got pm

6. rtaylor61

Gents,

I just completed a trade with Adam. First rate gentleman. Quick shipping, great communication, and a straight up deal. If the opportunity arises, I highly recommend trading with him!

Thanks Adam!

Randy

7. drats, you were the man who beat me to it. i was gonna snatch it for my brother.

another one will come along, or i'll just give them teh adjustable i was going to trade.

8. rtaylor61

Joseph,

I'm not keeping it for myself, it's going to my 17 yr old son...about the time he turns 18 and graduates...working on a shaving package for him now.

Randy

9. Oh it's cool man I'm not complaining, it was just a friendly comment. I'm not worried about it another one will come along soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.