What's new

Wanna get this right

Nice to see your notes. Like you, my problems occur when I'm not as patient and focused as I could be.

About the Nivea tackiness when applied after WH, I have noticed the same thing. I was going to post in the skin care forum (or whatever it's called). I've learned that if I splash my face w/ cold water mid-day, it washes away the tackiness, and refreshes. Also, I do a really good rinse before applying the Nivea, it's not as tacky.

Nice to see your notes. Like you, my problems occur when I'm not as patient and focused as I could be.

About the Nivea tackiness when applied after WH, I have noticed the same thing. I was going to post in the skin care forum (or whatever it's called). I've learned that if I splash my face w/ cold water mid-day, it washes away the tackiness, and refreshes. Also, I do a really good rinse before applying the Nivea, it's not as tacky.

I'll give this a try. I like the way that Proraso felt, but the smell didn't work for me long-term. Oddly, today the Nivea wasn't tacky as I said. A rinse a between might just do it. I'll experiment.

Blade sampler arrived yesterday. Each of Derbies (I'll cycle back to them after I try everything else and PIF if they still aren't better since I had 5 from my razor), Feather, Astra SP, Blue bird, 7 o'clock blue, 7 o'clock green, Shark SC. I did place an order for five 7 o'clock Yellows as well.

Though my face didn't burn yesterday, it did feel a bit irritated and dry in spots all day. I also noticed I had some cuts and quite a few bumps where I was too aggressive (impatient) yesterday. Nonetheless, I shaved this morning.

Soak brush in hot water while I shower, Proraso pre (Stuff feels great, but I really don't like the smell. It reminds me of old Dial bar soap.), TOBS sandalwood (this stuff sure lathers well), WTG, 2nd WTG didn't do much at all, XTG (this seemed to skip and pull a little in the thick areas). A few spots of blood, but only one tiny cut bled to the cold rinse. I next tried a couple areas ATG, but it mostly just pulled and stuck without cutting so I gave up. This was the third day for this Personna blade. I'll try a new blade tomorrow or Thursday when I shave next. I think I'll stick to two days for each blade as I try them out unless one really impresses by the end of day 2. Yes, I splashed water and re-lathered between passes. Rinsed warm, alum block (burned pretty good in a few places), cold rinse a few minutes later, WH, Proraso Pre/Post because I like the way it feels. about 10 minutes or so later I used my Nivea and called it good.

Shave Outcome and Time
Not a very good shave, but presentable. Not very irritated, but still dry and a little irritated from yesterday and today. Was a little groggy, so shower time was a bit longer today. Total shower and shave time was about 55 minutes. Too long, but I took my time both showering and shaving and it was enjoyable if my face wasn't dry from yesterday.
EDIT: Actually, had some pretty bad razor burn / large bumps on below and to the right of my lips. They were worse over the following hours and are the worst I've had yet. Between the dull blade and my trying to be more aggressive with the razor, I didn't do very well today. What's that I'm supposed to do? Pay attention to the angle, beard reduction not removal, etc. Note to self: Stop being a bonehead.

Takeaways:
Slowing down is better (duh).
Stop tipping up the razor to be more aggressive; it only tears up my face.
Personnas only last 2 shaves for me.
I should start timing my showers and shaves.
I'll probably try one more Personna and move along to something else.
If face isn't healed better before tomorrow, I'll take a morning off.

Questions:
None I can think of.

Last edited:
Didn't shave yesterday as I was still really badly razor burned after my shave Tuesday (Day 8). I had about 6-8 large bumps and a couple scabs from going too fast. I noticed shaving today that I had been putting more pressure than I realized, using a dull blade, tipping my razor down too much trying to be aggressive, and was applying pressure Tuesday. I used to have to do all that with disposables and cartridges so it wouldn't pull every hair out instead of cut: dang muscle memory. So, I took a day off and let it heal. Today the razor burn wasn't gone, but was alright to shave lightly as I planned.

Shave
I showered, put some Proraso pre-shave on, grabbed a new Personna blade, mixed my lather, wet my face and went to work. On a simple WTG pass and no pressure at the angle I should be at, that blade was pulling and skipping. After two passes, I gave up and popped out the blade since I started below my sideburns which is where my hair is at its thinnest - if the blade pulls there, it will be horrendous on my chin and neck. I dried the blade and put it back to try again another day, but I'll toss that one and try one more Personna. If it pulls, I'll save the final two for someone else. I think I may have been using pressure the last couple times partly due to the poor cut.

I put in an Astra SP. It was better, but still pulled just a bit, though not bad. It actually cut better on my chin than on my cheeks. I did on WTG and then did a WTG that included some slightly XTG work on certain places. I paid close attention to blade angle (most of the time) and was good about no pressure. For once I was disciplined! I did a few touch-ups WTG or XTG, but skipped ATG altogether. I need to shave again tomorrow anyway.

Rinsed with warm water, rinsed with cold, WH, styptic, Nivea AS balm. No burn at all at any point today - styptic doesn't count.

Shave Outcome and Time
I wasn't shooting for a good shave. As long as I was barely presentable, it was good enough for today. I'd say it ended up decent, a C shave, probably. I forgot to time the whole process, but it didn't take all that long since I wasn't going for perfection. Only had one small bleeder that I used a styptic on. Previous razor burn did not look or feel aggravated at all. I'll check my face around noon and apply more AS if it feels or looks dry. I should be plenty scruffy to be able to shave again tomorrow.

Takeaways
-For all the times I read about people having trouble with getting good lather, I really appreciate my TOBS. Not sure if my water is softer that some or what, but this stuff lathers so very easily with my Conk pure badger brush. (not necessarily recommending this brush - it seems there are better for the same price, though I'm fine with it)-When I slow down and focus, I can get a decent shave without any irritation (duh). I have a tendency to try to be aggressive and use pressure.
-Styptic pencils and swaps work great
-Man this EJ DE89bl is really well-made. Sleek and simple.

Questions
None today.
-Not sure if I'm going to use the Proraso as a post-shave any more for a while and not sure it really does much as a pre-shave.

I had plenty of scruff to take care of this morning and it was requested by my wife that I shave today. So, I wanted to be sure to get a good shave, one that will hopefully last through the day. In hindsight, I probably should have skipped it this morning and shaved after work, but oh well. I still have some scabs from my terrible shave on Tuesday.

Shave
I decided early on to go with a three-pass shave WTG, WTG, XTG, and possibly touch things up if need be. First WTG went alright. It's day 2 on this Astra SP and it's sharp enough I think though it isn't perfectly smooth, just as yesterday. Second WTG seemed to be doing alright and I did this pass slightly off-angle. My XTG pass cut a lot, but still left me pretty rough. So, having only three little tiny nicks with only one of them looking like it might actually take any attention, I decided on XTG. Here there were a few areas where the blade pulled and I shifted to just slightly off-angle again (sort of 90% ATG, 10%XTG). I had to touch up a couple small spots and did cause a little irritation in a few places, including the area annoyed from Tuesday. Scabs stayed on though.

So, it was like this: fill sink and mug with hot water, soak brush, shower, Proraso pre/post, dump mug, lather TOBS sandalwood, wet face with HW, lather well, WTG shave. When I splashed water between WTG passes, I notice my face was noticeably more slippery than normal after my first pass. lather, 90%WTG/10%XTG, lather, XTG. Face wasn't as slippery between these passes as between first two. Frustrated it wasn't a very close shave, I again re-lathered. Here my face felt the shave cream. It didn't burn bad, but felt it just a couple places. ATG. Did just a couple touch-ups and rinsed with HW. Alum block, cold rinse, WH. Nothing bleeding, so used my Nivea AS balm. As I rubbed that in, two spots (one barely worth noting) started bleeding just bit. Grabbed my styptic to catch them. Once it dried I rinsed those two spots and re-applied the AS.

I was patient through almost all of it. I did catch myself using slight pressure once and too aggressive an angle a couple times.

Shave Outcome and Time
There are two spots at the bottom of the hair growth on my neck beside my Adam's Apple that I can feel and see. This is the craziest growth pattern on my face and a tough to shave place. WTG rubs feel ok, but even XTG feel prickly. I'll work on getting that closer next time. Other than that, it's all BBS! Seriously, I can stretch my skin and rub ATG and feels silky. Good chance I'll still be stubble-free come this evening. My face does feel a little irritated most places, but nothing too bad.
I timed each part of my shave and shower process today. 1:30 prep (bowl and brush soak, etc), 13:45 shower, 32:45 shave. Total: 48 minutes to shower and shave. Too long, but with somewhat beginner technique and 4 passes with touch-ups, I can't really complain with this good a shave.

UPDATE: As of 4:15PM, I still have a great shave with ATG stubble just starting to really be felt. You could always see it, but now I can feel it. That was a DFS other than the neck. Also, no redness or razor burn. Good shave!

Takeaways
- I slowed down and paid attention to pressure and angle. Less irritation and a better shave.
- I need to do three passes until I'm a little better at this. Four with a couple touch-ups is just a bit much as far as irritation is concerned.
- The Astra SP seems ok, but I'm hoping the 7 O'Clock Yellows or Feathers cut better, especially ATG. I'll probably throw out this blade and try one more Personna next to verify what I think of those.
- I may leave that Proraso in as a pre-shave, and may even try re-applying between the second and third passes.
- I need to do a better job on the sides of my Adam's Apple and just below.

Questions
Just curious what the actual dollar cost will be. I'm keeping tally of how when I purchase most items (cream/soap, alum, Proraso pre/post, AS) and how many times I use each. Interesting that I've used the cream 12 times now and barely notice a dent.

Last edited:
Just to double-check...you are relathering between each pass, aren't you? In reading your last writeup, it wasn't 100% clear. As a reminder, never let a blade touch your face without some form of lubrication on your skin...be it lather, oil, or peanut butter!

Just to double-check...you are relathering between each pass, aren't you? In reading your last writeup, it wasn't 100% clear. As a reminder, never let a blade touch your face without some form of lubrication on your skin...be it lather, oil, or peanut butter!

So, it was like this: fill sink and mug with hot water, soak brush, shower, Proraso pre/post, dump mug, lather TOBS sandalwood, wet face with HW, lather well, WTG shave. When I splashed water between WTG passes, I notice my face was noticeably more slippery than normal after my first pass. lather, 90%WTG/10%XTG, lather, XTG. Face wasn't as slippery between these passes as between first two. Frustrated it wasn't a very close shave, I again re-lathered.

I sort of buried the re-lathering part, but emphasized it here. My first draft didn't mention it at all and I went back and added it to the bit above. I am always certain to re-lather every time. I did catch myself thinking about touching areas without lather today (and did twice), but immediately stopped. Bad habits die hard.

So, yes. I re-lather every time. Thanks for following along. I'm looking forward to seeing whether I develop any razor burn through the day. Now if I can just make what I know to and not to do happen.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Welcome! A Merkur HD or a vintage Gillette Super Speed would be great razors for you to start out with. I would get a blade sampler pack from an online vendor such as West Coast Shaving.
Dennard:
+ 1 and great advice (Merkur razors are great and I own a 23C & 38C),...especially purchasing a blade sampler. :thumbsup:

:straight: "A razor [blade] can't be sharpened on a piece of velvet." Author Unknown

You're a little late to this party as I've been shaving for a couple weeks with my EJ DE89 and am on my third set of blades. I won't hassle you too much though as you're a fellow previous Michigander.

My order for gifts and stuff for myself from WCS came in when we returned hope (this post is not chronological). I tried lathering the Conk soap and Erasmic cream to compare to my TOBS Sandalwood. The Erasmic lathered very similarly: quick, good lather. The soaps take a lot more work - probably twice as much effort and time - but lathered well. That lime smells great. Also, noticed my Conk 1001 Pure Badger is a ton softer than the Omegas I bought for gifts. My 7o'clock yellows came in and I'll try those after the Astras.

Shave
My wife took me out for my birthday, so I had my first hotel shave. The mirror was too far away to see much, so I did a simple WTG, XTG with no touch-ups. Astra SP on day ~2.5. Seemed OK, though it pulled a little bit XTG.

Shave Outcome and Time
Didn't time this at all. Was pretty quick. Terrible shave in large areas. Served its purpose, sort of. I'm not confident enough with my technique to be too far away to see.

Takeaways
- New Astra SP blade tomorrow
- Should probably get a travel container for my brush. I'll figure something out.

Should probably get a travel container for my brush. I'll figure something out.

Raid your medicine cabinet or nicely ask your local pharmacist for a tall pill bottle (around 5-6 inches). Drill a few ventilating holes around the sides and bottom. Voila...instant travel tube for your brush. Also, the price is right.

Shave
New Astra SP blade. Soak brush while shower. Decided to use the Lime Conk soap. What a pain to lather. Seriously, compared to my TOBS cream, this stuff is a lot more work. I didn't get enough soap at first, so had to add more by rubbing my finger on the puck and transfer to the brush. Need to be sure to get more soap or less water next time I use a soap. Cream is far easier. Proraso Pre, lather, WTG, lather, XTG, lather, XTG, lather on a few touch-ups. Realized I left my alum block at the hotel - that sucks. Warm rinse, cold rinse, WH, Nivea ASB.

Shave Outcome and Time
Not a very good shave. Had a couple large patches that were still very scratchy, etc. But I was in a bit of a hurry getting ready for church. Plus, my daughter wanted to shave with me (so cute), so that both took more time (especially since she refused the lime soap and wanted almond because it, "smells like pie".) I didn't even try to time this process.

Takeaways
- For a rushed shave, it was alright. I wasn't cut up, so that was good.
- Soap is a pain compared to cream. Shake out more water (3+ brisk shakes) to start. Get more soap on brush first.
- Lime Conk smells fantastic until lathered. It barely smells at all once lathered.

Questions
None

Last edited:
Had more time today, so I decided on a better shave. Wanted to do WTG, WTG, XTG and some touch-ups and see if I could get a good shave that way.

Shave

Astra SP day 2. Soaked brush while I showered. Back to my TOBS Sandalwood. Stronger, great smell, much easier to lather. Proraso pre/post, lathered, WTG. Blade cut well. Splash water, lather, started WTG. But, WTG was doing nothing, so switched to XTG. Splashed and felt what I had. I was still full of scruff. So, I rinsed completely, re-applied the Proraso pre/post, splash, lather, XTG at slight ATG angle. Splashed and felt it, still pretty bad. Lather. Noticed about 4 little weepers. ATG (yes, now up to 4 passes). Splash and feel, still pretty bad. Did some ATG touch-ups and found myself blade buffing to catch some of them. I was a bit scared (going over an area without cream seemed like such a bad idea). In the end, I didn't cut myself at all doing this and ended up with a better shave for it. Don't know that I'll try that again unless I can't get a good shave otherewise. Warm rinse, stytpic on about 3 small spots, cold rinse, WH, Proraso pre/post. I let that set for a few minutes while I did my hair and cleaned up. Nivea ASB.

Shave Outcome and Time
Today took 1:30 to get everything ready and soak the brush, 16:30 for a shower, 37:30 shave. 55:30 total time.
Outcome was pretty good. Missed one area at my jawline about an inch from my chin. Doesn't look great, but feels really good.
Not quite DFS, but pretty good. (Sad for 4 passes plus)

Takeaways
- Cream still easier and faster to lather. Lovin' my TOBS Sandalwood, but really like that lime Conk smell.
- Still taking me a long time to shave. Now that my technique is improving and becoming more constant things should pick up a bit.
- Noticed my blade angle is staying much more consistent without much thought.
- I'm not tempted to put pressure on as often.
- Astra SPs seem to work well for me
- I'll try a third day on this Astra SP
- I'd love to have a good 3-pass shave with touch-ups instead of 4 plus touch-ups.
- A couple hours later, my face feels a little tacky and smells like the Proraso. It felt great going on, but maybe I should stick to just Nivea ASB or rinse the Proraso after a few minutes before I use the Nivea.
- My face still has some splotchy reddish areas on the neck. They seem to be dulling, so I hope in a week or two they're gone.

Questions
- I wonder what percentage of people can get a DFS in 3 passes w/ or w/o touch-ups.
- I wonder what most people's average shave time is for a normal workday morning.

The tackiness came back today and I think it may have to do with Proraso used as a post-shave cream. Do you use Proraso also, or just the Nivea?

- Soap is a pain compared to cream. Shake out more water (3+ brisk shakes) to start. Get more soap on brush first.

While you're soaking your brush, put a couple of teaspoons of warm water on the soap puck to soften it a bit. Pour it off before starting to load your brush and you should have an easier time getting enough soap. Col. Conk isn't the greatest lathering soap in the world, so don't judge all shaving soaps by that one.

Since soap is relatively inexpensive, you might want to practice lathering a few times, even when you're not shaving. Just load up your brush and mix up a few bowls-full until you're comfortable with the proportions and the the process.

While you're soaking your brush, put a couple of teaspoons of warm water on the soap puck to soften it a bit. Pour it off before starting to load your brush and you should have an easier time getting enough soap. Col. Conk isn't the greatest lathering soap in the world, so don't judge all shaving soaps by that one.

Since soap is relatively inexpensive, you might want to practice lathering a few times, even when you're not shaving. Just load up your brush and mix up a few bowls-full until you're comfortable with the proportions and the the process.

I did exactly this the day I received it. I used both soaps to great lathery result, but when it came to show time, I ended up with too much water and stopped loading too soon. I'm not giving up on them, but soaps take so much more effort, I'd have to really be sold on one to stick with them. I'm going to try my Palmolive stick sometime and give face lathering a go.

Plenty of stubble as I had my normal 5 o'clock shadow around 2:00 (actual growth, not just the visible stuff that's there all the time)

Shave

Astra SP day 3. Soaked brush while I showered. TOBS Sandalwood. Proraso pre/post, lathered, WTG. Blade cut well. Splash water, lather, XTG. Did a little too aggressive a pass, especially going over areas without lather - about 8 bleeders for it. Rinsed completely and re-applied the Proraso pre/post. Splash, lather, ATG where I could with slight XTG angle where it wouldn't cut directly ATG (chin, jaw line). Did some ATG touch-ups with a few areas of blade buffing. Warm rinse, stytpic on about 3 small spots, cold rinse, WH, Nivea ASB. Slight glow, but no burn from AS.

Shave Outcome and Time
Forgot to check the time between shower and shave, so only have total prep, shower, shave time: 51 minutes.
Except for one spot on my neck, it's a DFS or just below shave. No real irritation and didn't dry out walking in to work.

Takeaways
- Still love that TOBS Sandalwood. I've now used it 12 times and there's a noticeable depletion in product, probably 1/4 - 1/3 gone. I hope it lasts a very long time as I want to be able to justify the $14/bowl.
- Noticed my blade angle is staying much more consistent without much thought. In fact, I'd say my technique has shifted from learning how to do things correctly (no pressure, blade angle) to learning to do things correctly for my face. Good feeling.
- Astra SPs seem to work well for me, even three shaves in. But, still can't use them directly ATG, though they pull less than the other blades I've tried.
- Will try 7 O'Clock Yellow next time in hopes of it cutting well ATG. If not, I'll try the Feathers. If not that, I'll have to stick to slightly XTG on my ATG passes.
- Just Nivea for AS and no tacky feel. Might be that Proraso. Either they Nivea and Proraso don't like each other or I'm not rubbing the Proraso in long enough.
- I pretty much have the amount of product down perfect. I'm not rinsing much out of the bowl and brush at the end, but also am not running short.
- I'm expecting by my third pass that I should have full beard removal and am trying too hard for that on XTG and ATG passes. I may have to just give up and do 4-pass shaves, but will keep working at it.

Questions
- Wonder how many shaves people get out of a TOBS tub? (really want to justify continuing to buy this stuff)

Stopped yesterday at CVS hoping they'd sell me a 6" pill bottle for a travel brush holder. Nope. "We have a section of travel stuff over there." Useless. I ordered a shave soap twist-up container, but ordered the large instead of the small. The thing is almost perfect for my brush though. So, I ripped out the center threaded rod, took out the moving platform and poked about nine extra holes in it.

Bad, bad day. But we'll get to that. Yesterday I ordered the correct size shave soap tube from WCS as well as a replacement alum block for the one left at the hotel. Shave yesterday left me just a touch irritated, but it remained a good shave all day. I considered taking the day of today. But, I wanted to try my new Palmolive stick as I plan to take it with me this weekend when I travel and don't want to try it the first time on the road. So, I woke up, showered and shaved. Who knew that could go so wrong? Let's count the mistakes.

Shave
New blade: 7 O'Clock Yellow (1 - new blade model). Soaked brush while I showered. Proraso Pre. Palmolive soap stick (2 - new soap) rubbed on my wet face (probably too much, I'll watch the face lathering videos again (3 - trusted my memory and intuition). Lathered - this stuff lathers really well, but I had to keep adding water. Smells alright, just alright. WTG. Blade cut well, maybe better than the Astra SPs. But, when I got to my upper lip I realized I hadn't really lathered that part very well. I had soap chunks left and it was dried out. I added some water to my brush and rubbed it a bit (4 - crappy lather job on my lip, should have really lathered that better. Really, this didn't much matter as my lip isn't that irritated.) End pass 1. Only 4 mistakes (ugh). As I rinsed my blade, I realized I had clogged it with the soap from my lip. I had to take the thing apart and rub off the extra soap.

I splashed some water and immediately noticed a little burning, though I didn't notice much by way of bleeders, and even my cheeks burned. (5 - I guessed it had to do with my new blade, but should have switched back to an Astra, switched back to my normal cream, or both. I didn't have enough lather left on my brush to make it at least two more passes, so I rubbed some more of the stick on my face. This burned too 6 - should have rinsed and switched it up to TOBS until I figure out what's wrong). Built more lather on my face (7 - already irritated, why would I rub my face that much more?). Lathered well again and this time I didn't leave any like I had on my lip - a good lather job. XTG. By now I had about four areas - not just spots - irritated, but figured the cream was on, let's get it off. Blade cut pretty well. I paid pretty good attention to my angle. End pass 2 with 3 more mistakes.

Had plenty on my brush and in my bowl, so I splashed and lathered, adding water as needed. Lathered well, burned a little like on pass 2, but no worse. XTG opposite way noticing a few bleeders. Decent third pass with no additional mistakes. No way was I going for an all-ATG pass.

Lathered the areas that needed touch-ups and did those ATG or XTG as needed. Noticed these blades were no worse for ATG than the Astras and they might be a bit better. I'll know more when I have fewer variables and can compare the two.

Warm rinse. This Palmolive took on a different, stinkier smell. About 5-6 areas of my face burn pretty bad with this rinse. Blood from probably 10 spots, about 3 look like they'll keep bleeding. Finish rinsing well and grab the styptic. I have never had it burn as bad as today. Even the small spots burned more. For good or bad - we know which - I basically rubbed the styptic all over the areas that burned. This burned like the dickens. (8 - I don't know for certain, but using the styptic basically as alum probably didn't help anything. If I had alum, I never would have tried.) Let that dry for a couple minutes and did a full cold rinse, making sure to get rid of all the styptic residue. WH. Proraso - boy did that feel good. I let that sit for a few minutes while I rinsed my brush and cleaned up a bit. I used a tiny bit much, but sort of meant to. The smell of the Proraso mixed with the stink of the transformed stink of the Palmolive was just horrible. I did a good cold rinse and very light wipe with a washcloth and put on my Nivea ASB. This burned a bit, but not too bad.

Shave Outcome and Time
Again forgot to check the time between shower and shave. Total time: 1:02.
I'd certainly call it a near-DFS shave for smoothness. But, about 25 minutes after I was really irritated and looked in the mirror. I have read razor burn or allergic reaction dots all over my neck and on a good part of my face. I rinsed with some cold water again, put some WH on a cotton ball and lightly rubbed that in, and again applied ASB. Holy butt stink is it irritated.
UPDATE: about four hours later, the red rash is gone. My face still feels a bit irritated. It's more than normal, but not unbearable. I assume I reacted to that Palmolive soap.

Takeaways
- Don't know what I was thinking changing blades, soap, and lathering method all at once.
- Tonight I need to put some Palmolive on the inside of my elbow and see if I'm having a reaction. If not, I'll bowl lather the stuff and switch back to an Astra blade. If I have no trouble with that, I'll face lather the Palmolive and an Astra. If face lathering causes the irritation, I'll either buy a higher-grade brush (AD can solve problems, right?) or stop face lathering.
- Face lathering would be nice (maybe ideal) for travel since I could leave behind the bowl.
- Palmolive soap stick lathers really well.
- Palmolive soap stick smells ok going in, but smelled boarder line bad by the end (probably the mixed Proraso/Palmolive smell) and outright stunk mixed with the Proraso as an post-shave. Don't use Proraso and Palmolive in combination again.
- 7 O'Clocks seemed comparable to and maybe even a little better than Astra SPs for me as far as smooth cut goes. But, I need to reserve any judgement until I figure out what caused my irritation today and can test them with the same prep.

Questions
- Anyone else try the Proraso / Palmolive combo and find the same stink?

Last edited:
Top Bottom