Vie-Long Beehives Have Landed

Discussion in 'BullGoose Shaving' started by BullGoose, Mar 17, 2012.

1. BullGoose

BullGoose Vendor

2. Whoo-hoo!

3. malocchio

malocchio Contributor

very nice !

4. I have been waiting for these to show up. I just placed my order for the badger/horse mix. I wonder how long it will take for these to sell out!

5. I didn't want to find out the hard way, ordered mine tonight as well!

6. Just ordered a horse-badger mix as well. My favorite!

7. Ordered my horsehair version last night...may have to spring for the horse/badger mix too...Can't wait to receive and use this brush.

8. I'm surprised these aren't sold out. Based on the quantities phill said he was getting in, I thought for sure they would be gone fast. Though I guess it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

9. Too bad I ordered a Vie-Long 13520 horse two weeks ago. I am definitely putting in an order for the silvertip though. Hopefully it comes in early tomorrow so I can place an order before I go in for work.

10. Today I ordered one of each pure horse brush: natural and dyed. There went my shaving budget for March, but I am confident that it was well spent.

11. So, Friday morning I place an order. Friday afternoon Phil deals with a mistake I made when first placing the order.

I got home late from work yesterday (Monday) and found my new horse hair brush there, waiting for me.

Thanks Phil!

[​IMG]

12. BullGoose

BullGoose Vendor

Great Picture Janitor! Thanks for sharing and thank you for your business.