What's new

Veg Abuse!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
You know, it was a different Veg that The Duke was rocking ... Today's Veg is tweaked for the plastic bottle, and uses cheaper ingredients, no?

Because there has to be some explanation ... Why it connotes teen deodorant / diapers / Depends ...

AA

The gardener must thin the rose buds to enhance the ones he chooses to leave. The discarded are cast into the fire, and the gardener owes them no apology.

The Veg chooses, and owes no apology to the others.

You know, it was a different Veg that The Duke was rocking ... Today's Veg is tweaked for the plastic bottle, and uses cheaper ingredients, no?

Because there has to be some explanation ... Why it connotes teen deodorant / diapers / Depends ...

AA
I bought some vintage veg on the bay to test this. Almost undetectable difference between it and my glass bottle decanted new veg. The vintage was more powerful.

I must I must I must get some to find out how good it is or not but I aint paying 13 quid shipping from the states to find out hahaha

Ever notice how no one ever makes threads like this about any other aftershave?
You gotta figure there are people out there who can't stand Mandom, or Cuba, or Tabac AS - but there just isn't threads like this about them.

Rejected by the Veg. It's a wound that runs deep. My condolences.

The Veg and Kelley LeBrock - "Don't hate them because they're beautiful".
Amen cause many are called but few are chosen by the Veg.

I am very fortunate that there was some in one of the traveling boxes when it came my way that I was able to determine that I am not chosen without having to buy it first.

Top Bottom