Valentines Day

Discussion in 'The Barber Shop' started by Austin, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Austin

Austin Moderator Emeritus

Gents, with Valentines Day coming up, I thought I would start a thread for gents to list what they have planned for their wives/girlfriends. I will start with I have purchased a gift certificate to a day spa for my wife. What do you have planned?

2. Great. I'll steal all your ideas and pawn them off as my own.

3. Austin

That's the idea. It gives gents some ideas before the day get's here. :biggrin:

4. AACJ

AACJ Moderator Emeritus

I'm getting one of those frilly camisol's that everyone seems to be wearing. Camisols usually are worn UNDER a blouse, but now I see them being worn without ANYTHING on top. I like it to be a little frilly too.

And maybe a nice "evening wear" along with some dark chocolate.

5. A rebuilt alternator, four Bridgestone Blizzaks, and a bottle of Floris China Rose Eau de Parfum. Romantic, no?

Cheers,
    Robert

6. AACJ

AACJ Moderator Emeritus

no

7. Austin

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. :biggrin: Brevity is the soul of wit, eh?

The sad part is, I probably WOULD get more mileage out of box of chocolates and a sappy card, for about $1,000 less.

Cheers,
    Robert

9. mark the shoeshine boy

mark the shoeshine boy Moderator Emeritus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Green mask does not make you do this...this is a "brokeback mountain " disease in the East coast !!!!!!

10. AACJ

AACJ Moderator Emeritus

Ha ha.....not for me! :w00t: For the wife.. :tongue_sm :blush: I have a tatoo back there that says "EXIT ONLY!"

We are going to do another mask tonight though. :eek: