two starter straights, Norton Waterstone kit FS

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by otto76, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good evening all.
    A couple of things for sale, CONUS, paypal (except the Straights. I will ship them outside the US for $5 added to price, for one or both)

(If you want it all, I will sell for $130 shipped)- Diamond Steel sold, will sell Norton set & Diamondine for $115.00 shipped- SOLD, Thanks Erik!

The straights...$30 each or $50 for the pair, shipped. Both great beginner shavers.

First is a Diamondine No. 7, 11/16 blade, rescaled in Olivewood scales from Superior shave. This was one of my first rescales so kindly forgive the extra hole for the pivot pin:) I filled it in with wood putty, looks decent. Centers nicely. I will touch this blade up on lapping film, hasn't been used in a while, and dunk it in Barbicide before sending out.

Second is an 11/16 Diamond Steel, made in Solingen, distributed by International Cutlery Co.
    Centers nicely, I will touch this blade up on lapping film and dunk it in Barbicide before sending out. -SOLD!
    $IMG_5254.jpg $IMG_5255.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. Now the Nortons...
    There is a 220/1000 grit combo stone, a 4000/8000 grit combo stone, and a flattening stone.
    These are used, will need to be lapped, flattened & smoothed out. This is easily done with sandpaper & a flat surface, or the Norton flattening stone included.
    $100 shipped

Any questions, please feel free to ask.
    $IMG_5256.jpg $IMG_5257.jpg

3. Otto,
    I'm interested in the Diamond Steel Straight for $30

4. PM sent.

5. Money sent

6. Diamond Steel sold, thanks Raider 64!

7. Nice Blades. Grats to the Winners, and GLWTS.

Jon

8. Great prices on some really nice blades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.