Turn around for one minute..... (no more Proraso)

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by OMyMyOHellYes, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Well, crap.

I get distracted for one minute (a few weeks, a month or two, maybe...) and they quit making Proraso shave cream. Crap.

2. eth

eth

What are you talking about? The reformulation? It's still Proraso to me.

3. +1
    and if you like the old formula, it's still available at Bath and Body works under the CO Bigelow brand.

4. A lot of the on-line sellers still have stock of the original.

5. They still make Proraso. The reformulation is actually an improvement over the old stuff. I'm on my second tube of the new formula and loving it.

6. +1. Even slicker and lather-noob proof! Get some.

7. After they got me to try "New Coke" I cast a very leery eye towards anything "new and improved". Especially stuff that was already "perfect" (You hear that, Gaston? You know who you are.)

To improve it, did they make my mentholyptus aroma stronger?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  8. Er......no. They didn't....sorry lad.

9. What'd I miss?!?!?!?!?!?!

10. The start of shavecopolous. Whatever time to buy!!

11. From what several Proraso green lovers have said about the new green formula is this a little lighter eucalyptus smell. The soap/cream is slicker but about the same menthol kick. Overall it's a improvement. I still have half a tub of the old to use before I buy the new. Can't wait to try.

12. Stock up now while the old stuff's available all over the place, and cheap. Not to mention CO Bigelow at Bath and Body.

13. Nice Gen 4 Glock reference! :)

14. I gotta say, I personally don't like the scent of the new green as well as the old, performance seems the same to me though.