What's new

Tripods

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Thanks guys.
I have been looking at what is out there and saw one on trade me (our online auction site) It did not list all the specs so I asked, well the answer was not as I expected.
proxy.php
Can you advise the max height and max weight it can hold.

proxy.php
Hi there, the max height is 104cm. I would not really be able to tell you the max weight except to say if I put my full body weight on it, 74 kg, the legs do start to spread a little.. So I think any camera gear would be fine. Thanks Jo

I read that as it is short and has been abused. :w00t:
The search goes on.

Why? Just because Nick once mailed a package to "The Human Tripod" and it arrived at my house doesn't make me an expert.

Could it be related to you being really good at selecting wines with good legs. That is also a good attribute in a tripod.

As to cheap tri-pod I say no way.... now as to a used good tri-pod I say "Go for it"... how many times do people put $3000.00 or more on a cheaply made Wal-Mart purchased tripod only to have to replace the camera body, lens, or both.

I say go to B&H Photo and look at their used gear or go to KEH.com and look at their used gear.

Me, I use a Benbo (stands for bent bolt) that has survived me for over 20 years (yes they are still available).

Top Bottom