What's new

Too young for T&H Sandalwood.

This past weekend my wife and I were out looking for vehicles. While we were out, we "just happened" to be by a shave shop. So.... we stopped. :biggrin1: The last time I was in there I had smelled some Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood, and LOVED it! This time while we were in there I sprayed the tester on my wrist and asked my wife what she thought about it. She said she really liked the smell. She said that it was too old or mature of a smell for me though. She said she could picture someone twice my age wearing it. After we ate supper, we got into our vehicle and she mentioned how much she would enjoy getting into a car that smelled like that.

So, now I guess I need to buy a bottle and save it for 30 years. Then maybe ill be old enough to wear it. :pipe: :wink2:

Based on the most updated research 51 and four months.

Well that's bad news for me. When my dad took me for my first haircut over half a century ago, the barber baptized me with Lilac Vegetal and I'm still using it. I could have gone out with the homecoming queen if only I had used Hai Karate instead!

Buy it for the car. :lol:

$IMG_1348.jpg

well hey, playing with a bread machine - no need for a functioning brain there wot?
by-the-by great idea getting a bread machine. I've had one for over 8 years now and it's an investment I've Never regretted.
(Sandalwood shave soap, and aftershave.... maybe not-so-much...)

I have been reading your responses to my wife, she has thoroughly enjoyed them.

She was telling me, that she thinks it is partially do to the sandalwood having a totally different scent profile than anything I usually wear. She said the sandalwood was more woodsy, where what I usually wear she felt was more citrus(ey). And that the citrus profile is what she associates with me.

Top Bottom