What's new

Tobacquisitions February 2017

Speaking of pipes from the BST... IMG_20170226_013055.jpgDavid Jones Poker.
I wonder what else is on the BST.

Aside from looking awesome, that stem looks very comfortable. The thinner the better. Nice pick up.

What it is about us BL'ers and our appreciation for the great old ones like Crosby and Grant? At work or with friends, when I mention my affinity for those actors and their movies, I mostly get polite smiles followed by comments like, "you mean Bill Cosby?"

Not pictured is 1 oz. of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake (haven't tried anything from Stokkebye Luxury line and have to see what all the fuss is about). That 28 grams put me over the 200 gram threshold with Customs and cost me $56 in duty fees. After five years of gambling with CBSA's vigilance I finally got nailed. Not a bad run. Now I'm a bit nervous about my 400 g HU Tobacco order which should be arriving soon. Apologies to all you guys who are wondering why I always mention whether or not I get hit with duty fees, but it is valuable info/stats for any Canadians reading this.

33078711575_3574ca564e_z.jpg

Not pictured is 1 oz. of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake (haven't tried anything from Stokkebye Luxury line and have to see what all the fuss is about). That 28 grams put me over the 200 gram threshold with Customs and cost me $56 in duty fees. After five years of gambling with CBSA's vigilance I finally got nailed. Not a bad run. Now I'm a bit nervous about my 400 g HU Tobacco order which should be arriving soon. Apologies to all you guys who are wondering why I always mention whether or not I get hit with duty fees, but it is valuable info/stats for any Canadians reading this.

View attachment 764672
Revolutions were waged over less offensive acts.

Got my unknown ebay meer in today. I do believe its a kiko. Got some stem oxidation to clean up and there was still a half a bowl of crispy tobacco in it :lol:. Great shape though for $20. It is the smallest meerschaum pipe I have seen yet. Very light too. I estimate the bowl to be around 3/4in or smaller in diameter and a smidge over 1in deep by my fingermeter. :clap::clap::clap:

20170227_174054.jpg

20170227_174127.jpg

20170227_174149.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Got a 40g pouch of Peterson Irish Dew and a 50g tin of Frog Morton Across The Pond coming in for the March Meer Madness thing.

Top Bottom