tina vs erica

Discussion in 'The Barber Shop' started by mark the shoeshine boy, Jul 19, 2006.

WHO MAKES A BETTER PORSCHE MODEL ?

1. ERICA

2. TINA

3. THAT BALDHEADED BUY IS KIND OF CUTE !!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mark the shoeshine boy

mark the shoeshine boy Moderator Emeritus

TONY HAS CHALLENGED ME AGAIN WITH "WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A BETTER PORSCHE MODEL ?" CAST YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS....BE A GENTLEMEN...

[​IMG][​IMG]

MARK THE SHOESHINE BOY

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. guenron

guenron Moderator Emeritus

I noticed you voted for the baldheaded buy Mark. I guess all of the follicularly challenged must stick together (Till somebody sprays y'all with cold water from the hose.:lol: )?

3. This really looks like a win-win to me:tongue_sm ... but I prefer the look of the 'less-professional' look on the right.

4. I voted for Erica. Tina has a better boday (give Erica a sammich!!) but Erica has a fresher, more wholesome face (yes! I looked at her face!!).:w00t:

--Mark

5. I just think that Erica looks more like a real person... You know, the type of person who you might actually see when you are walking down the street.

6. I much prefer Erica, but I could be persueded to vote for Tina if she asked me in person.

7. Mary Ann over Ginger any day.
    Except if Ginger actually shows up at my door.

Ron

8. Erica all the way

9. Dinder1

Dinder1 Moderator Emeritus

I'll vote for the one with the real boobs, she is cute and looks like a real person.
    Cheer, DJ.

10. Austin

Austin Moderator Emeritus

I think Tony is kind of cute. :lol: :biggrin: :lol:

11. I'll take them both, thank you...

Nenad

12. Definately Erica for me!

13. JMT

JMT

Erica without a doubt.

14. jfm

jfm

Erica, because one in the hand is worth two in the...

Nevermind! :biggrin:

15. Erica looks more like the "girl next door" (don't I wish she was). However, the guy looks like either a German auto engineer or a used-car salesman.

~Tim :cool:

16. or Erica...not fair! The buy on the right has very glassy eyes though........

17. Cant.................get......................passed............

those........................big......................beautiful.............

EYES!!!

Oh Tina:tongue_sm:lol: :w00t:

18. Of course he has very glassy eyes, Kalypso, he is wearing glasses y'know! :rolleyes:

Yes, but check out Erica's pearly white smile! :biggrin:

~Tim :cool:

19. Erica seems to be developing a runaway lead, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Tina now, I might have to reregister and vote again!

20. I Voted for Tina. She could be in playboy, IMO.