What's new

Time for a Lightning PIF

Well folks it has been a little while since I have done an honest PIF. Up for grabs is a soap that I just don't like the scent. It is Sudsy Soapery Jack Frost. I got in on the deal where I got this soap for one penny! I can't under good conscience sell it after getting it for so cheap. So my loss is your gain and I want to say thanks to all the AWESOME! members on this great site.

Sorry no pic at the moment but rest assured I have it! So here are the rules:

Must be a member for minimum of 3 months
Have 50+ posts
Your post must say 'I Am In' or 'I'm In'
I will announce the winner AFTER this thread gets to 500 posts. (multiple posts are okay)
Conus only please I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount on shipping for a soap I paid a penny for.

FYI I already ran the number generator and know what post will win. So get to posting... who wants it???

EDIT: If for some reason we are NOT at 500 by 10 PM MST I will draw a winner at that time.

EDIT 2: Answering this question :
Are back to back posts allowed? Those were disallowed on one of these I saw before. Just curious...

My response:

For the sake of sanity and fairness let's limit it to 2 in a row. So if there is 3 or more in a row at the time of announcing the winner I will re-draw.

Last edited:
'I Am In' -- (wanted to make sure I got the quotes right, LOL)

500 posts? That wont be "lighting" fast, will it?

Thanks for the opportunity!

Usually these things go fast! FYI there will also be some random samples of other soaps thrown in.

I still can't believe you don't like the scent. I love that Jack Frost smell!

What is the scent? I know what Jack Frost form Saint Charles Shave smells like. Sort of minty and menthol. How is this one different? I've never tried Sudsy Soapery and I'm anxious to try something from them.

You guys want to see what my sister sent me for my birthday?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I'm pretty stoked about it and it may compliment the soap in this PIF nicely [emoji4]

proxy.php

What is the scent? I know what Jack Frost form Saint Charles Shave smells like. Sort of minty and menthol. How is this one different? I've never tried Sudsy Soapery and I'm anxious to try something from them.

From their site "Siberian Fir Needle, Orange and Spice gently complimented with a touch of menthol. "

From their site "Siberian Fir Needle, Orange and Spice gently complimented with a touch of menthol. "
I like the way that sounds....like falling face first in the snow while walking through a forest with the slight scent of pumpkin pie baking far off in the distance

Top Bottom