What's new

Thread Hijack Thread`

Okay, I am having trouble trying to find a rotation for an arcane mage in 4.1

I am almost 85 and would like to get into arcane. Things changed quite a bit in 4.1 and I can't find any decent info online for a good rotation.

I think I have the stats down and i've looked at other mages to get the talents right I believe

Int>hit(cap)>mastery>crit>haste

I think thats right

But what about the rotation and CDs? Any help would be saweeeet! Thanks!

Dogs... I miss the snow. Yesterday it was 100!

proxy.php
Is that in dog's years?

how about when you stop at a traffic light and have to text and all of sudden a fuc$!&ng car behind you starts honking his horn to make you move...***

Okay, I am having trouble trying to find a rotation for an arcane mage in 4.1

I am almost 85 and would like to get into arcane. Things changed quite a bit in 4.1 and I can't find any decent info online for a good rotation.

I think I have the stats down and i've looked at other mages to get the talents right I believe

Int>hit(cap)>mastery>crit>haste

I think thats right

But what about the rotation and CDs? Any help would be saweeeet! Thanks!

I believe I can solve all your issues:

Start by applying Insect Swarm and Moonfire, and casting Starsurge. Whenever either DoT falls off the target, or Starsurge comes off cooldown, recast it.
Cast Starfire until until a Solar (Wrath) Eclipse procs, then switch to Wrath. Cast Wrath until a Lunar (Starfire) Eclipse procs, then switch back to Starfire.
Repeat this Eclipse cycle, always keeping your two DoT's on the target and using Starsurge, Starfall and Force of Nature on cooldown.

Oh, you will need to reroll first.

Top Bottom