What's new

This is who we are + Goodies List and Promo for Epic PIF

Right now the stewards and moderators are doing the largest pif that has ever been done here on B&B. Pifs happen all the time here on B&B by individual members, some are public and some are done privately. The main reason I do it is because I want to pay forward the knowledge and generosity I have received from my fellow members here on B&B. If you really care about shaving and other gentlemanly pursuits and you want to share your thoughts and experiences with other like minded gentlemen then this is the place for you. Please come join us today in the finest gentleman's club anywhere.
Here is a video of the epic pif for established members.
Here are the potential goodies thus far:

DISCLAIMER: Some items may be substituted.
  • Contributor's Corner- Copper Contributor's Badge
  • B&B Video Library- Movie Package
  • Safety Razors- DE- Cased Fatboy; SE- Cased Valet Auto-Strop; Blades- Assorted sampler
  • Modern Shaving Systems- Gillette Guard
  • Shaving Brushes- NOS Rubberset 100 with Ace Finest Badger knot; Semougue 2000; Whipped Dog with a synthetic knot
  • Shaving Soaps- Figaro Black; L'Occitane Cade; Long Rifle Leatherstock
  • Shaving Creams- Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
  • Aftershaves- Aqua Velva Ice Blue; Brut; Nivea balm; Pinaud Clubman; Old Spice
  • Fragrance- Scuderia Ferrari Racing Red; Kenneth Cole Reaction; L'Occitane Eav des Baux
  • Skin, Body, and Hair Care- Balla Body Powder; Woody's Hair Clay
  • Beards & Moustaches- Clubman Moustache Wax; beard oil sampler
  • Straight Razors- SR- Shave-ready Northfield Cutlery 6/8" hollow grind chopper; Strop- 2" Star Strop; Hones- coticule stone
  • The Mess Hall- Select rubs and spices; Hock Knife Kit
  • The Café- TBD
  • The Speakeasy- Whisky Stones
  • The Brown Leaf- Unsmoked Ropp bent billiard; .45 caliber shell tamper; The Stock Exchange- Cornell & Diehl 5 O'clock Shadow; Cigar Savor cigar cutter, NIB 2006 Zippo lighter; sampler of 6 premium cigars
  • The Nib- Nussbaum Nicholas fountain pen; blunt-tipped syringe; notebooks; ink; ink samples
  • The Darkroom- TBD
  • The Haberdashery- Invicta Model 6479 Sea Spider Chronograph
  • The Clubhouse- 6 NIB Titleist Pro V1 golf balls
  • The Great Outdoors- SOG hand axe
  • Shooting Sports and Firearms- Gun cleaning kit; 9mm plastic Traditions Snap Caps

We all know the main reason you do it Is because you enjoy enabling @matwho . Thanks for putting up a list!! It was definitely needed. THAT IS SOOOOO MUCH STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom