What's new

There is NO better soap that MWF! Period.

Well in the February theme thread we had a battle between the sheeps. Haslinger Schafmilch vs. MWF. I gave the nod to Haslinger, because it is easier to load, and had better residual slickness for me. MWF is great soap but I have plenty of soaps that in my opinion are better. Saponificio Varesino for example.

Well in the February theme thread we had a battle between the sheeps. Haslinger Schafmilch vs. MWF. I gave the nod to Haslinger, because it is easier to load, and had better residual slickness for me. MWF is great soap but I have plenty of soaps that in my opinion are better. Saponificio Varesino for example.

Yeah, I'll agree that Haslinger is an incredible performer. Definitely in my top 3. I just wish those little pucks were a bit cheaper, would last longer, and came in a container. Other than that, it's pretty close to being tied with MWF. I'm also just addicted to the scent of MWF...:blushing:

Funny you posted this today. MWF is traditionally my go to soap in the winter but this Winter I've been focused on the Nuavia and MdC that I got for Christmas so I haven't really used it in a while. I decided to use it this week for the first time in a while. The shaves had me wondering why I use so many other soaps. Amazing shave and face feel! There are many great soaps, including the two mentioned, but I can't say that anything is really better than MWF.

I love BOTH shaving soaps Haslinger Schafmilch and MWF and there no point having a fight with both soaps doesn't matter who wins as long as you love both soaps in peace and happiness :thumbup:

HELL YEAH, I only have the Fat I don't have Haslinger and never will. For me the fat is cheap and I'm local to where its made.

Long Live The FAT

I've used MWF almost every day since the new year started. It's great for keeping my skin moisturized in this dry cold weather.

Congratulations on finding the right soap for you.

For me that is Tabac,great soap, great fragrance.

I could never get MWF to work for me, it's the only soap I've ever given up on. I very much prefer Haslinger Schafmilch, I like the scent and performance, it's really great stuff.

Yeah, this is a pretty "can of worms" topic :p

Lemme see if I've got this right; you like it? :wink2:

Ohhhhh yes love MWF you need to show it the love man and it will love you back hahahaha I know where this is going I can see my whispers I love you to his soaps change again

Hey! My MWF doesn't have nearly the amount of worms you got in yours. I got hosed!

-Kesto

very true mate mine is clear, its had worm tablets

Over the years I've 3017ed 3 pucks of the fat, boy I want to love it but dang if I don't find Williams to be better.

Ironically, I used MWF today for the first time in weeks. I know it has a reputation for being a difficult soap to dial in, but when you get it right, it's pure bliss. It's a perfect winter soap, but it's good year round.

Top Bottom