Chateau de Beaulon White Pineau

Hayman's Sloe Gin

Hayman Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin

Four Roses Single Barrel Barrel Strength Selected by Brown Derby

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I have a feeling that this might pair nicely with some Pembroke. :001_smile

$IMG_20161107_123545396.jpg

Glad to hear it! How do you think Willet's compares to Blanton's? It's at least $10 cheaper for 750 ml...
Blanton's is my bourbon of choice, but I could drink Willett's and be quite happy. Only a couple years ago they were about the same price at the Exchange, but I think the price has gone up on Blanton's with the recognition it's received.

Picked up Mount Gay Black after some recommendations here. I also got Evan Williams BiB and Single Barrel today.

And some beer for Thanksgiving, Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan and for the wife Ben & Jerry's. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ale. $20161121_174406_Burst01.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I picked up a bottle of Blanton's today, but my mom wanted to get me a bottle of it for Christmas, so I gave it to her to give to me. :lol:

I could have bought two more bottles, but there was a big charging error on the only card I had at the time that won't be able to get corrected until tomorrow. So, one bottle was all that I could get. :thumbdown :thumbup:

I picked up a bottle of Blanton's today, but my mom wanted to get me a bottle of it for Christmas, so I gave it to her to give to me. :lol:

I could have bought two more bottles, but there was a big charging error on the only card I had at the time that won't be able to get corrected until tomorrow. So, one bottle was all that I could get. :thumbdown :thumbup:

"Charging error"...I might have to try using that one. :001_rolle

"Of course I didn't buy more tobacco, honey. Must've been a charging error."

Company coming for Christmas and New Year's Eves....
No trouble with availability of Sazerac here. $28 and several bottles on the shelf.
The Aperol is for spritzes with Cava New Year's Eve.

Last edited:
View attachment 712137Part of my haul after Northern Warrior in Lossiemouth, Scotland. Was my second trip to the Glenfiddich distillery, grabbed a couple bottles of 15yr Distillery Edition, a bottle of Project XX, and a hand-poured bottle of cask-strength 15yr Solara. I got a video of me filling the bottle from the cask, but it's like 8 minutes long and I'll spare y'all from having to stare at my ugly mug for that long. Not a gin guy in the least, but a couple of buddies asked me to grab them bottles of Eden Mills, so of course I had to get one for myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom