What's new

The NJ incident of 2012

I'm definitely in. We will definitely need a solid headcount. The place was packed when I was there on a Thursday! I will for sure be there though!

Craig, would a ride help?

Let me check with my publicity manager to see if I have time to make a chauffeured appearance that evening :lol:

I think that it's someone's birthday/going away party that night, but I'll have to check.

I just realized that Friday the 31st is the beginning of Labor Day weekend. I'll be heading down to my in-laws Friday for the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
I'd have to get there through public transport. On a Friday night, I'd be coming from Battery Park. There's buses around the corner, so it might work. Saturday, I don't know about. Have to wait and see for the when and where.

Even I avoid the Parkway and I've lived here most my life. I worked a number of years in Newark. First order of business is finding the fastest way in and out. Newark's a cakewalk compared to Hudson Co.

You're kidding, right? Hudson which is practically a grid? Besides, why would anyone want to get out of Hudson quickly?

Count me out of this one guys. Wouldn't be able to make it out of the city on a Friday night.

NJ Transit from Penn Station, Inky.

I should be good to go, provided nothing comes up at work.

- Lou

I'd have to get there through public transport. On a Friday night, I'd be coming from Battery Park. There's buses around the corner, so it might work. Saturday, I don't know about. Have to wait and see for the when and where.

Friday night the 13th, I can get you home Steve.

Top Bottom