What's new

The Last TV show you watched?

A new show on Syfy called Dominion. I've really just been watching it because none of my other shows are on currently, but this last episode was pretty good.

Watched the last two episodes of Rectify. The conversation (fear of death vs fear to live fully) between Daniel Holden and his nemesis in prison was powerful. Hopefully Holden's Forest Gump days are over.

Watched the last two episodes of Rectify. The conversation (fear of death vs fear to live fully) between Daniel Holden and his nemesis in prison was powerful. Hopefully Holden's Forest Gump days are over.

I agree. I am more impressed with the last couple of shows. Most of the characters appear to be becoming more three dimensional. More realistic. Less purely black and white, good and evil. If that is in fact desirable in a show that seems like a fever dream from time to time. Seems to me there is heavy foreshadowing that Holden is not as pure as he has often seemed to be.

I have been enjoying "Maron" on netflix. Watched the first three seasons. The show is funny, intelligent and a bit strange. Marc Maron's podcast is also excellent.

$Marc Maron ifc.jpg

Finished watching the first season of Fargo. One of the best TV shows in memory. Second season begins in October. Can't wait!

"The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp" that ran from 1955-1961. :)

That was yesterday, at my grandfather's. At 33 years old, I'm lucky to still have a Grandfather alive and with it. And we both love westerns :)

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
The Lone Ranger. I just acquired the entire series. I am in season 3, now. Hi Yo Silver, AWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Top Bottom