2 Gillette Silver Blue
2 Gillette Super Thin
2 Rapira
2 Wilkinson Sword

Can give:

2 Personna Med Prep
4 Perma-Sharp Super
6 Personna Red IP

But can you please explain what is meant by "with enough post postage for return"?

Ok, my blade collection is a little wimpy- but here it goes
Would like to try:
2- Astra Super Platinum
2- Gillette 7' O clock blue ( or what ever 7' o clock you recommend )

Will trade/send:
2- Feather Hi-stainless
2- LORD Platinum class
I'm new so if this trade is unbalanced please let me know- Thanks for the work putting it together.
Ben

Hey,

I would like to get in on this blade trading action myself!

I have for offer:

4 - Gillette 7 O'Clock Blacks
2 - Rapira Platinum Lux
2 - Rapira Swedish Supersteel
2 - Ladas Super Stainless
2 - Voskhod
2 - Astra SP

I would like to withdraw:

2 - Gillette 7 O'Clock Green
2 - Gillette 7 O'Clock Blue
2 - Personna Labs
2 - Shark Super Stainless
2 - Gillette Silver Blue
2 - Gillette Super Thin

Let me know if there's any issue with this, as I am willing to play ball :001_tongu

Thanks a bunch for doing this!

But can you please explain what is meant by "with enough post postage for return"?

Include packaging (envelope or whatever) for the blades you want to be returned to you. Be sure to affix sufficient postage to that package to cover the cost of mailing. You must pay for shipping both ways.

Include packaging (envelope or whatever) for the blades you want to be returned to you. Be sure to affix sufficient postage to that package to cover the cost of mailing. You must pay for shipping both ways.

BINGO!

Watch it BlackBard or we may drag you into this process!!!!

Oh and how about:

2 Astra SS for 2 Astra Super Platinum
and
2 Dorco ST301 for 2 Gillette Super Blue??

Thanks

Thanks, Paul and Justin, for the quick turnaround.

Blade change day for me is after my Sunday shave. I think I'll try the Astra SP on Monday.

David

Thanks, Paul and Justin, for the quick turnaround.

Blade change day for me is after my Sunday shave. I think I'll try the Astra SP on Monday.

David

No problem David. I try to send everything out on Friday so I don't end up spending all week playing with blades but if I get a few sent in during the week sometimes I get them out a little early.

Paul

I have:
2 feathers
2 crystals (aka Israeli Personnas)

I have never tried and would like to try:
2 Derbys
2 Personna labs

If this is not a fair trade I would be happy to add another blade of either the Crystal or Feather

Hiya folks! I'm pretty new to shaving with DE blades -- I can't wait to try new stuff! I'm requesting 30 and offering 40 -- please let me know if my request is not copacetic. :)

I would like to try:
  1. 4 Derby Extras
  2. 4 Feathers
  3. 2 Bluebirds
  4. 2 Gillette 7 O'Clock Blue
  5. 2 Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow
  6. 2 Lord Platinum
  7. 2 Gillette Platinum
  8. 2 Personna Labs
  9. 2 Personna Reds
  10. 2 Personna Meds
  11. 2 Wilkinson Sword
  12. 2 Merkur Super Platinum
  13. 2 Iridium Super

What I ask for in diversity I can offer up quantity. In exchange for:
  1. 10 7am Platinum High Stainless
  2. 10 Sharp Super Stainless
  3. 10 Astra Super Stainless
  4. 10 Shark Super Stainless

I imagine the 10's might push the bank reserve past 20 blades total on some blades -- lemme know if this is a problem! :)

Last edited:
Your blades will be go out first thing Monday morning. We are just trying to help out a little, the real heros are guys like you who donated blades for others to try out! I don't say it enough but thanks to EVERYONE who has donated blades!!!

Truegreen, I wish everyone would send their blades in like you did! It was a huge help to have your user name on the outside of the package. Then when I opened it up I found a print out of the PM's between you and Justin so I had a list to check off. All of the "little things" you did made the swap a breeze, thank you!

Paul

Paul and Justin -
No, real heroes are folks like you, who does this to help others. Glad I could make your life a little easy. I received the blades, and I am purplexed about which one to try first:001_wub::001_wub::w00t:

Thanks for all your help!

Last edited:
Paul and Justin -
No real heroes are folks like you, who does this to help others. Glad I could make your life a little easy. I received the blades, and I am purplexed about which one to try first:001_wub::001_wub::w00t:

Thanks for all your help!

I would just start with the first one you pick up. If it were me I would write down your thoughts on each blade each shave so you will remember what you like the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom