What's new

The Graveyard!

Finished my 400ml bottle of Floid Vigoroso. A good AS but I like others better; won't be reordered.

$2016-12-19 Empty Floid Vigoroso.JPG

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My last bottle of glorious Czech Pitralon provides its last service this morning. Up next is the just-as-amazing 355ml decanted bottle of Lilac Vegetal!

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P

Proraso Red soap -liked it, good performance and scent-may get more down the road

Proraso Green soap-I liked it but, like the Red, I'm a little tired of it right now.

Tabac puck-ordered a second puck-the lather is excellent and my wife likes the scent.

Arko stick-liked it-great performance and the scent reminds me of a clean soapy smell from when I was a kid-ordered more.

Razorock Essential Oil of Lavender-performance was O.K.-got tired of the scent, it reminded me of an aroma therapy oil-I won't buy
any more

MWF puck has one foot in the grave-I will definitely buy more-fantastic on all fronts!

Six weeks into the 2017 Purchase Sabbatical starts to show signs...

After finishing up a bottle of Speick AS in early January, I finished up an artisan shaving soap bought last on a local market two weeks ago and today, I finished a tube of L'Occitane Cade ASB.

Top Bottom