What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

I'm steadfastly ignoring it right now. That way, I can pretend it's a surprize.

(it's not really working)

Haha, yeah it's a beauty. I'm lucky my FPAD was only a mild case, though. I'm actually exercising a rare moment of self-restraint and steadfastly resolving not to get the pen.

Would be cool to have the 2012 LE trifecta, though...

Oh that pen? its 10x's better in the hand than on the monitor. (Insert maniacal laughter here!)

I haven't fallen prey to the whole fountain pen thing. I hardly ever write by hand anymore, so I don't see much point in a pen at this time.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I haven't fallen prey to the whole fountain pen thing. I hardly ever write by hand anymore, so I don't see much point in a pen at this time.

maybe you need to start a journal- great way to get things off of your chest :001_smile

I'm so loaded up with PAD waiting for this that I've purchased TWO new Petes in the last 14 days.
Took delivery of an Aran Calabash a couple of days ago, first break-in bowls Wednesday and today.
Just ordered a Killarney Red that's been on my eBay watchlist for-freaking-ever and finally decided to pull the trigger on it since I need one more to fill my 6-space rack anyways.

I'm in the same boat as you, Rich. To say my pipe collection has grown over the past month and a half would be a slight understatement. More like an explosion.

Ugh...the waiting...sucking...will...to live...

$demotivational-posters-die.jpg

I "fell head over heels" for the forum pipe's aesthetics and craftsmanship and in the process got bit by pipe bug hard.
So far my collection has gone from zero to:

Two MM corn cobs
Peterson St Patty's day 999
Tsuge bent brandy (as dedicated Aro pipe)
Stanwell Hypnotic 123 (ordered all the way from Denmark)
Nording Freehand

Add in four or five I can see on the horizon and a serious rack will be needed soon ;~)

I just ordered a clay pipe today...

That brings the total number of pipes I've bought since I ordered this one up to....eleven! LOL oh man, that really went out of control quickly.

I just ordered a clay pipe today...

That brings the total number of pipes I've bought since I ordered this one up to....eleven! LOL oh man, that really went out of control quickly.

Wow, that's pretty impressive, Jack. I think I'm up to five or six since then, but I'm starting to slow down. I actually exercised a very small amount of self-control and didn't buy a sexy high-end Italian I'd been ogling for days. (Not because I'm cured of PAD or anything, I just couldn't stomach blowing three months' tobacco budget.)

Top Bottom