What's new

The Avengers

I'm huge fan of anything Marvel, and saw it this weekend in IMAX 3D. I thought it was really well done. I think of the new Movies as a new telling of the comics; for a new generation. As to the credit scene, I wonder if Spiderman and Thing will help the Avengers in the battle to save the universe from the (insert echo) Titan Thanos .

Saw it yesterday with my son and we enjoyed it immensely. We're still laughing about the Hulk whooping up on Loki scene. Highly recommended.

That was the funniest part of the movie. Couldn't happen to a more deserving villain.

I also enjoyed the hell out of the movie. It had me laughing and crying at the same time. Definitely will add it to my BluRay collection.

I saw it twice... Wanted to stay in the theater and watch it a third... but oh well. I felt it was a well rounded movie and had all the elements (Aside from nudity) that you could want. But alas, nudity wouldn't have added to the movie really... To our enjoyment perhaps but I digress... I took my wife and her mom and they (not comic fans, they were just humoring me) really enjoyed it. I think the bar has been set.

Where as when I see the name "The Avengers", the first thing that comes to my mind is the lovely Mrs Peel and her collection of leather catsuits...

View attachment 241279

I'm younger....so I was a New Avengers fan.
sorry but Mrs Peel was no match for Purdey
proxy.php

I went to the matinee on the 4th and saw it in 3D. I loved it! I wonder if they will ever add Prince Namor (Sub Mariner) to the next Avengers? Just wondering.

Top Bottom